Who else on here can't sleep, or is just bored?

I'm bored and I can't sleep, who else is in the same situation, maybe we can entertain each other with crazy stories or funny pictures. Someone help please.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Sunday night, I always have issues falling asleep on Sunday's. I'm hungover too so you think it would be easy to pass out but nope here I am having a bath and wasting time on my phone.

• Me too. I'm not in a bath though. Aren't you afraid of dropping your phone in the water? Lol so... what can I do to help?

• Nah I'm not afraid to drop it. I always text in the bath. I'm not in it anymore though. Now I'm laying in bed squished at the end because my two daughters have taken over my bed for the night. Good times over here lol

• Well that's what kids are for. To drain you of everything you have and just leave you with some happy memories. Kidding. Lol. I can't sleep at all and I need someone to completely take my mind off of stuff. But you laying in bed with 2 kids sounds like you got it made lol. Where are you? For time zone purposes lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure,
    Here is a joke,
    A Harp seal walks into a bar,
    Bartender asks, "What can I get you."
    The Seal replies, "Anything but a Canadian club."

or this image always cracks me up
    http://i.imgur.com/IemtX5d.jpg

What Girls Said 1

• I work at 6am tomorrow but for some reason I'm not sleepy. I also have a date after work 😩 so I really should get some rest.

• Yea I would if I were you. That's my problem too. But I never sleep right.

What Guys Said 4

• Sleepy but can't sleep.

https://youtu.be/DXvMT_mVbqw

• That's me everyday and school is starting next week 😁 I've been staying up till 4am then falling asleep and waking up in a few hours. Let's hope this doesn't continue when school starts cuz I need to be up by 5am.

• I get up crazy early too. That's why I know I'm already screwed.

• it is only coming up to 4pm here so I am okay for a while

• Tell me some stories about you hazing the fck out of little boots?