This girl won't leave me alone?

There's this girl who has been my friend for a while, but recently she's developed a major crush on me. She knows I'm not interested in her but yet she keeps flirting with me and sometimes she says really dirty things and it's awkward. She tries to hold my hand and once she tried to kiss me.
I've been trying to avoid her now but she always hangs around me. What should I do?

by the way even though I really just want to tell her to fuck off and leave me alone, I want to be a nice person about it. Because I know she means no harm and I would feel bad for saying something too mean. Even though she's really annoying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people won't take "no " for an answer , or don't take hints, so you'll have to be firm with her in an abrupt manner. That's what I do with people who take adavantage of me saying " no". If you are friendly towards her still, that'll encourage her and she'll think you are just playing hard to get. I wouldn't tolerate someone pestering me that way , I'd cut all contact.

Most Helpful Guy

• Restraining order yeah? For yourself

What Girls Said 3

• I know you want to be nice but I think it's gotten to the point where you have to be a bit mean and just tell her to fuck off

• I'm sorry, what? ._. Haha does she really know you're not interested?

• Yes. I've told her like a hundred times lmao
      Plus I'm gay... and she knows that too

• Have you told her you're not interested or just kind of hinted at it?

• Yes, I've told her many times. I'm actually gay and she knows that too.

• Oh... Okay I would say she's psycho but I know what it's like to fall for a gay guy. My advice? Excommunicate yourself from completely. Social media, phone numbers, email, the works. She'll get it.

What Guys Said 2

• She knows you are not interested in her and still she is doing all this? just to annoy you? Why? it's strange.

• I guess take her aside and say listen. I will never ever be into you. Is that clear?