Who has eaten crocodile meat? Does it taste good?

I want to try it out. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably heard it before but it really does taste similar to chicken. Its a bit stronger but if you want to try it, you should like it. Only people i know who haven't liked it are those who were afraid of it and those who got it at a crappy resturant. Look up places around you that serve it you might have to travel a bit to find somewhere good

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I heard it tastes like chicken.

• yeah spot on

• @mooky06 interesting I always thought that crocodiles ate Aussies not the other way around xD

• LOOOL it can be the other way around! Crocodile hunters who hunt them and sell the crocs, don't waste the meat, so they sell them 🙌🏽😬

• It's kind of like a cross between chicken and fish

• I was on TV when I made Alligator Gumbo, it's not Crocodile, but close.

• I have in Louisiana I think, it takes like nothing, it just has a great texture

• No I haven't and I think we should not kill a demon like animal just to eat... who is on earth before us we should respect I guess!!!

• Never have, never will

• eat then tell me xD

• I've had alligator which i assume is similar. It's sort of like chicken/shrimp or chicken/lobster.

What Girls Said 4