Girls, have you ever thought of getting money the easy way?

Girls, have you ever thought of getting money the easy way? I mean this as stripping. I know a lot of girls think about it, but why would and why wouldn't you?

Most Helpful Guy

• thats NOT the easy way. lol if you think that is easy. physical requirements, night life, perverts an stalkers, assholes, bad bosses and pimps... there is nothing easy about it

• it hard, but you dont have to really work, the job is still fun when you get used to, you listen to music and people give you money just for dancing, and you just ignore who you dont like or just be fake with them. Strippers have protection from perverts, it just what is easy to you.

• Do you not think I haven't thought of this. lol. I have protection on everything I wanna do.

• what do you do? wear a whole body condom? lol, bad humor... .

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I can't say I have. As far as I know, the money is not THAT great unless you work at a strip club in a wealthier, metropolitan neighbourhood. At which getting a position in can't be all that easy, more than likely. You'd probably need to work your but off, do who knows what sort of favours to the right people to get enough hours/good recommendations, etc..

What Guys Said 2

• Why would you even need to go that far, you could make plenty money by working as a phone sex operator

• 🙋🏻 I have I wanna be a stripper

What Girls Said 10

• lol never. I'm not interested in the easy way. never have been.

• Yes but not like that! I thought about begin a sugar baby!

• reply than you pressured into sex

• U got find the one that doesn't! haha! Nah... I am never been a sugar baby... I wouldn't know the dirty details!

• No, I wouldn't be able to do that job.

• If I had the body for it, I'd probably have already done it. Especially last year.

• No cause i don't like showing my body and I am the little girl of god (i know for some of you it's lame) and i have no talent at dancing :p

• "Easy"

The fuck is so easy about stripping? Its not.

• Easy? I wouldn't call that easy money... I'd have to workout at the gym regularly to keep in shape - I'm too lazy for that. Climbing up a pole like that doesn't look so easy... it takes practice to perfect that technique

So nah I'll stick with my easy office job I make huge amounts of cash just sitting on my ass all day drinking coffee and tapping on my computer 😜

• Not something i have thought about doing and don't think i would but i imagine it's not an easy job at all, and hats off to those women who do do it, still they are out there making their money.

• I wouldn't respect her personally for stripping, but as a human yes.

• Who are we to judge anybody they do what they do it's not harming me so it's up to them what they do, they are still human beings.

• im not judging anyone. I dont say to them I dont respect them, I do as a women but not a hoe. ever.

• Not stripping but yes become cam girl O. o