Who's the bravest person or the hero in your life and why do you see them that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• The bravest person in my life is my grandfather. I say this because he is a veteran of Vietnam and Operation Iraqi Freedom. He was stationed in Okinawa, Germany, Louisiana, Kentucky, he faced many dangers and did what he loved: Protecting his country and protecting those he loved. When my father was out of my life, my grandfather stepped up to play dad in my life just as my grandmother helped raise me, too. I have a lot of respect for this man. He unfortunately lost his battle with lung cancer and that is a hard thing to deal with and he died with dignity just before New Years Eve. I couldn't have asked for a better person to call Papa. It just makes it hard to see him one final time as we wake him tonight and then lay him to his final rest tomorrow. This man is a war hero and my personal hero for many reasons.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know anyone particularly brave, just people who are foolish and daring.

What Girls Said 1

• My mom because she work so hard!

What Guys Said 1

• Bear Grylls... he is one of my idol.