Do you wish you had more people to talk to?

I do. I'm really shy though and I suck at making conversation, so I'm always too afraid to message anyone or initiate any form of conversation. Anyone else feel the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• its such a difficult situation if you are under 18 and over say 30, many will not message because they think it'll be seen as weird as you aren't yet 18, and someone over 30 often feels messaging and talking will be unacceptable towards younger people on here. As a result yeah lack of talking /messaging can be daunting and frustrating

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• if i see someone as a friend then yea its easy to talk to them, but if i like someone anything more than a friend or even if they don't know i exist and i like them i still can't message them or talk to them.

• Quality over quantity. I'd prefer more interaction where I felt: We really connect.

• I like talking though I don't have much to say but I try to keep it going if I like her tbh 😊
    by the way why shy?

• I'm not too popular. I'm very self conscious and I fear rejection. I mean I feel a physical pain in my chest just thinking about rejection. It doesn't help that my cousin is really pretty and I'm slightly lower than average (so I've been told)

• Thank you :)

• My pleasure 😊

• I used to, but I gradually stopped caring.

Every person is doing the same thing, waking up and goin through their day how they see fit. There really isn't anything to shy away from.

Cept lunatics I reckon.

• yes, but mostly irl. Online with complete strangers like here on GAG it's much easier for me.

• Yes, always.

• Story of my life lol

What Girls Said 2

• Nah, I'm fine with the ones I got.
    I'm not exactly a social butterfly, there's only a handful of people that I actually TRULY enjoy talking to.

• I usually love conversation, but I don't talk to many people. No one approaches me in person either, people find me intimidating. But I'mw ay too shy to grow a pair and walk up to anyone else xD

• No. I wish I had less. And I don't have that many haha

Social interaction is very tiring for me haha (introvert ftw!) so I don't need much of it.

• I normally love to talk to people, but I'm very reserved and it puts people off