Did Caillou have leukemia?

My friends daughter was watching Caillou. I tried to watch it but I just found him annoying. But she loves Caillou she begged me to watch it. I lost interest in it the first 5 minutes of it. I noticed that Caillou is the only person who doesn't have hair. His sister has hair she's a baby. Even his grandma and grandpa have hair. I did some research on it some people said its a very bad show. Some say he had cancer and his sister is an old lady as the narrator telling the stories of him while he was dying. It explains it because his mom lets him do and get anything he wants. He's even allowed to wear shorts in the dead Canadian ass winter. He can get away with whining. I don't let my son whine he's 6. His parents don't punish or spank him. Weather he's dying or not I would if he was my kid. That's what I do to my son when he acts that way. Caillou doesn't even get a time out. I was watching the episode where he lost a clock while they were waiting on a picnic all that time complaining he whined he doesn't want to go because he lost his clock ! What the hell. He screamed all that time now he's all pissed over a clock. I never heard of anything stupid if my son did that we'd just stay home. But no his parents didn't care. What do you think? Does Caillou have leukemia? If so why is he treated this way?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• I uh.. think you're taking the cartoon too seriously tbh. I feel your concern though. I grew up watching Cailou and my mom felt disturbed by the way he acts and what he gets away with. When I got older, I understood her concerns, though on the newer ones, they made him a little better. He's more respectful.
    Overall, I'd just monitor the cartoon before letting my kids watch it.

• The creators said he had alopecia.

• I never liked that show when I was a kid either haha never will like it I've thought of that too

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's a TV show

Made for kids