Which one would you say is most embarrassing? Which one do you do the most often?

I'm sure we've all done these humiliating things once but which would you say is the worst of all or do you do the most often?

• Waving or saying hello to someone that is talking to someone else or behind you 🙈
  • Looking around like an idiot because someone popular/you have a crush on/you don't know to well/ is speaking to you and not somebody else -_-
  • Mistaking somebody for someone else and the person is like who are you you weirdo 😩

Most Helpful Guy

• One time I was at the mall and I ran up and hugged someone who I thought was a friend from elementary school. It wasn't them lmao
    So I played it off and went "You don't remember me? How can you not remember?"

Most Helpful Girl

• Mistaking someone. We have an Asian supervisor that was in our department just for the day, there is also an Asian person who happened to be standing there who looked similar and I asked him a question thinking it was the supervisor. Omg so embarassing, he looked at me like i had 4 heads and someone else blurted out "that's not him, all Asian people don't look alike". 😣🔫

What Guys Said 6

• I voted C... and I'm guilty of having done it more than once :o :o
    And indeed, they reacted like "Am I wearing something you own?" :-(

• The first one happens to me shockingly often.

• If you make mistakes with people you don't know it is no big deal but at the option B you are fucked you like is talking to you and you can't belive it well if he knowes you good enough it might be that he tells this as a storie around and all your friends will know how stupied you have been

but at the end after a month at most everything will be just old news so all are okay at the end

• B would actually give me a boner that's not embarassing at all lol

• Shit, I've done all that

• my crush/someone popular/someone i don't know well doesn't speak to me so of coursee a

What Girls Said 7

• Omg the wave and the speaking thing!!! Ahhhh I've felt like a fool on tooo many occassions haha. I often go "Wait, eh? You talkin to me?"

• A and C were toss ups for me. But now that I think about it, I say C because that's the most embarrassing. You can easily play off the wave. Lol ik I have plenty times before I got my glasses.

• I haven't had many instances of the first two, but I sometimes mistake a stranger for someone I know. Especially bald guys. They just look the same from behind XD.

• option A happened to me before -_-''

• Hmmm, jeez, that's tough. I think mistaking people is probably the worst.

• A is me for sure hahahaha

• Mistaking people.