Is this a bad show?

My son was watching Dora The Explorer I think it's the worst show ever. He loves it. Who ever invited Dora was stupid too. Yesterday we watched one of the early episodes where they found a baby blue bird Dora asked how to get to the little blue tree then she said I can't hear you? Really were standing right in front of your face. She also can't see. She must be a mentally blind and deaf girl. Also the map dude is extremely annoying he screams IM THE MAP IM THE MAP IM THE MAP ! No really I thought he was an ice cream cone. That bitch won't shut up for nothing. She has a creepy fox stalking her why only her. He wants everything he probably wants sex too. But he's too shy to tell her so he steels her things instead until he gets her attention. Swiper no swiping what does this teach kids. They think that's gonna work in real life. If a burglar comes to your house a toddler says Swiper no swiping bam he'll get shot because of a stupid kid show. Dora plays with animals not children her own age. Except her cousin Diego who's 10 times more annoying. God this show is so overrated and annoying. It may have only been on for 15 or 16 years but it feels longer it feels like 100. Do you think it's a bad show? What else do you hate about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be another kid show troll.

Most Helpful Guy

• the show is for kids, it is not meant to be really good or realistic

What Girls Said 2

• Lol calm down. Its true that its a bad show, but what do you expect the kids to watch? The Godfather? Or to read Dostoevsky? Just let him be a kid while he can.. soon will come the time when life will fuck him up througly, let him enjoy while he can.

• Omg best rant ever xD

What Guys Said 1

• It's just a kid's show... nothing to worry about. There are more that are quite a bit more stupid...