Anyone else on here LOVE drinking real apple cider and eating baked beans :) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea I like both. But my state passed a law several years ago requiring cider to be pasteurized. It's been very hard to find good cider since then. It caused a lot of small local producers to go out of business, so only large scale producers make it now. Plus the pasteurization process makes it taste worse. It's just not as good as it used to be. I still find good cider every now and then, but it's rare.

• TOTALLY 100% AGREE!!! It's like my heavenly daydream just switched to nightmare mode! ;)

• Yea, normal.
      I really don't see how people could not notice it. It's very noticeable in some cider. I ended up pouring out an entire gallon once because I couldn't even drink it. I was reluctant to buy any for a long time. But the last couple of gallons I bought were decent. Not as good as local producers were, but they didn't have that metallic taste.

• Same! - Felt so wasteful tossing all that out, but that does NOT need to enter my system... not unless I have a heavy-metal detox planned! lol

What Guys Said 2

• I mainly drink cider whenever I'm in the pub! And baked beans are amazing... but it has too be heinz!

• Cider yes. Beans no.

Hot cider with spiced rum or cinnamon whiskey... yum

What Girls Said 1

• I love apple cider, not so much of a fan of baked beans.