What do you think about London, England?

I'm curious about my city London and I'm not sure whether people like it or not. I've been told that last year it was the most popular city in the world but this year its 2nd. What do you think about it?

• I LOOOOOOOVE LONDON
  • ITS ALRIGHT
  • NO, LONDON, NO

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been but i plan to go. I have 2 solid buddies there

Most Helpful Girl

• It's alright.

I live in England too. I am very much a country lover rather than a big city girl. I can deal with London to go there for a day or two and it's got some nice things to see and do. But I couldn't live there. I much prefer to be out in the middle of nowhere surrounded by nature.

I hate London's traffic though and how it never goes to sleep or shuts down.

What Guys Said 11

• I love London. I'm actually going there later today. I have to leave for the airport in a couple of hours

• Been there and it's a cool city. I wouldn't say I love it, but it's really good, more than "alright".

• I think it's a dirty, noisy, overpriced and overrated dump. Even the rest of the UK thinks that London is a shithole. Having lived and worked there, I am inclined to agree.

• Way too expensive.

• Never been... but maybe someday. I think there are other countries that I would rather visit first though, TBH.

• I've never been there but would love to visit it one day. Will definitely do that... it's not that far away and luckily I don't have to fly lol

• It has a few nice places, but generally too dirty and I generally don't really like cities.

• London looks awesome, I was supposed to go two years ago for dance championships but I wasn't able to. I was so upset

• I might move there one day.

• Never been, but would like to

• Great place to visit (if you have lots of money) but I wouldn't want to live there.

What Girls Said 10

• There's honestly places I like better but London is still very far up my list of favourite cities! ~ especially love Kensington! It's so great for shopping too 😁

• I visited about 2 summers ago. Londonistan was quite nice. However I think there are other cities in the UK that are better.

• Ehh, it's okay, but it's ridiculously overpriced and it's pretty filthy. I like going there for the theatres but that's about it.

• i loove it so much, the people are so polite, the restaurants are amazing. it has a great night life and so much to do, its definitely my fave city.

• I love London, or at least I think I do. I haven't been there so it's hard to say for sure. My favorite Mr. @suitandtie lives there so it could be crap and I'd still be happy visiting.

• It's a pretty place but I wouldn't like to travel there because it seems cloudy and rainy and cold all the time.

• well yes its sometimes cloudy and rainy but who cares about the whether its the most popular city in the world!

• What do you think @omar5881 😏😏? You like London?πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Suspicious question... Hmm

• It would b awesome @MissHope

I love ur craziness

• @HookingSwan 😍😍😍😍😍

• I'm Scottish so take a wild stab in the dark

• I've been before! There so much to do there, but the cloudiness is a vibe killer

• It reminds me of New York fast paced and full of hustle bustle.