Favourite quotes from anywhere?

my favourite is probably "'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged."

Most Helpful Guy

• "I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Always taking constant care not to break something. To break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control, even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't ya, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose, and show you just how powerful I really am!"
    -Superman

Most Helpful Girl

• "If the words that you spoke appeared on your skin would you still be beautiful?"

"If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how very different our ideals of beauty would be."

"Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one who finds the gold."

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth"

What Guys Said 6

• a boy once asked his father "how can i find the right girl?" his father answers "stop looking for the right girl and focus on being the right man. she will find you when your ready" its what I've lived by the last few years. but im a sappy guy so forgive me if its stupid :P

• " I'd rather be hated for who i am, than loved for you I am not."
    " Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are." Both from Kurt Cobain.
    " Knowledge talks, but wisdom listens " - Jimi Hendrix.

• “History is a people's memory, and without a memory, a man is demoted to the lower animals.”

-- Malcolm X

• "Eat the booty like groceries."

- Sir Isaac Newton

• "Conspiracy theorist: Nothing more than a derogatory term used to dismiss a critical thinker."

• "Every woman out here, that do things on their own...

you ain't nothing but a damn disease"

What Girls Said 6

• It's not my 'favourite' but one I like:

“Every great scientific truth goes through three phases. First, people deny it. Second, they say it conflicts with the Bible. Third, they say they’ve known it all along.” —Neil deGrasse Tyson

• I would challenge you to a battle of wits but I see you are unarmed - Shakespeare

• Create a life that makes you want to jump out of bed every morning

• Be who you wanna be and Fuck whoever has a problem with it- Chris Cerulli (Motionless)

• Out of chaos, a star ins born.

• "Freedom means to live true to yourself, not without law" - Gintama