By the way, WHY do people call having sex put of wedlock "sleeping" instead of exactly what it is, "sex"?

I mean come on, y'all know good and well y'all intentions are/were not to sleep that whole time y'all together. That phrase is very childish, like you can't be adult enough to say exactly what you did, yet 'somehow' you were adult enough to do the act. That just irritates me.

Out* of wedlock.

Most Helpful Guy

• vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

"In heaven they make love
    On Earth they have sex
    In hell... Oh, in hell... THEY FUCK!"

It's because even though they mean the same thing, they don't mean the same thing.

• True that. And OMG!! When did you get back? I haven't seen you in forever! Happy New Year!🎈🎊🎈🎉🎈🎈🎊🎊

• Probably like 2 weeks after the myTake I made. Yeah, I have been around but I mostly just login and read bullshit questions so I hardly submit opinions. But yes, it is good to see you alive and well and thank you. Happy new year to you also.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's just a slang word, like hooking up could mean different things right? Like kissing or sex- I'm not sure I think it's just a habit people have.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Sleeping as in "slept together"? It sounds more proper to me rather than saying "had sex" or "fucked my brains out"

• Does it matter?

Would you rather me say "I have to do number 2" or "I'm about to make love to the toilet & let out an atomic bomb"?

• Drop that biohazard!

• Uhm... exactly how does this comment fit in with my question? We're talking about the phrase for having sex. No one sane said anything about what you call your ish.