Could you live a life full of just traveling different places in the world?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly.. no not really I love travelling which is why I've done it whilst I'm young. I want a family and it's really not ideal to be travelling all over constantly with a family, let alone even develop a relationship and expect my partner to follow or come with me everywhere.

• Yeah it would be tough with a family and kids. True your partner has to want to like to travel to in order for it to work. Im glad that you traveled since your young. Which is good.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know if I'd like to do that all the time for my whole life, but I'd love to be able to travel more.

• This gets old fast. There are 500 other sides, and the grass is not greener on any of them.

• Yes, I really think I could do that. Being able to see different countries and cultures would be interesting. Plus, it would be a good way of getting to know myself better.
    I actually thought about doing that.

• That would be cool if you ever had the opportunity to one day. It just would cost a lot of money but would be very fun.

• That is cool. Yeah it seems like it would be fun to do meeting so many people and different cultures.

• Exactly. It would be an amazing and unforgettable experience.

• Yeah, that'd be so awesome but I feel like at some point I'd eventually get tired of it.

• I wish that I could live in the least coldest parts of Antartica if it isn't melting. I wish that I could live in a reclusive island just for me.

• Lol you are tough to live in antartica with all that snow and cold. Islands seem like they would be fun.

• I bet that you can be imaginative.

• Lol im not for sure I can top the water slide, horse carriages, telescopes, and stuff like that. My island would be cool and mad chill.

• Sure, if I stopped along the way to get married and have some crib midgets.

• I couldn't because I'm claustrophobic and most modes of travel involve being penned in like livestock. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Sure why not