Do you believe in aliens, big foot, lochness monster, or any other extraordinary creatures?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they all exist personally lochness is my favorite and we know its the toughest since it lives in Scottland.

What Girls Said 3

• I believe that there is a good chance that aliens or life in general exists in space.
    As for all the other creatures, not really. Most "evidence" is just obeservation; there's no proper physical evidence.

• I don't believe in any

• Aliens is a most definitely. 👽👽 All the other stuff, I think is definitely a possibility. Its cool thinking about it and imagining it. The mystery behind it is interesting.

What Guys Said 12

• Aliens must exist somewhere in space.

• I think aliens are MUCH MUCH MUCH more likely than Cryptozoological creatures like Bigfoot or Loch Ness monster. I wouldn't put them in the same category.

To think that we're the only intelligent life in a universe of infinite starts with infinite planets is just egotistical.

However with regard to cryptozoological creatures... we have such advanced technology today to think that we couldn't find any real hard evidence of one of them... makes it rather doubtful.

• I do believe that Sasquatches (Bigfoots) are real. Native Americans have plenty of stories about "The Hairy Men" The Patterson Gimlin film is still today the best Bigfoot footage known to this day. Check out this video I got here. Don't be that person who just watches five minutes and walks away. Watch it all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe6DN1OoxjE

• Aliens? I belive they existed and vanished
    Big foot? It might be an animal with a big foot so why not
    Actually anything is possible 😂

• I believe in Big Papi.

• In a way yes, but I think they are spiritual creatures

• I believe in the X-files :P

• Hmm, technically speaking, no. But I really get interested in them! :)

• i don't believe in these stuff but they are very good material for interesting stories

• I will also vote for Trump since I believe in those things

• I believe there are most likely living organisms from other planets in other galaxies but I do not believe in any of the other stuff you listed.

• Yes, aliens probably exist since.

Big foot is a relative of the polar bear (hair samples)

Sea monsters? Possibly since we have so much to explore. Lochness monster? 99.9% it doesn't exist but a species could have lived their earlier.

Ghosts? There is a bit of compelling evidence.