Best first date ideas?

I think snowboarding, hiking, or volunteering is a good idea! How about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ice skating! It's incredibly old school and has a charm to it. Plus if you want to hold a guys hand all you have to do is suck at ice skating (or pretend you suck at ice skating ;) ) so that they let you hold onto their arm. You are able to talk the whole time or if you find a quiet moment you can spend it trying to do a cool trick (at your own risk) Also it's physical activity which can relieve some of the anxiety of a first date. It's definitely my favorite. I'd LOVE to go snowboarding for a first date though. I've never asked a girl to go on a snowboarding date before.

Most Helpful Girl

• My last first date, we went snorkeling.

What Guys Said 3

• Chilling on a beach getting to know each other and exploring random stuff

• I think those are great ideas! If we both have dogs I'd like to take her and her dog to a dog park of my land that has trails so the dogs can run and be free while we walk and talk.

• Coffee, is the best first date. Too much, too young, too fast, can be well, exactly that, too much

What Girls Said 0