What are the main reasons for being kicked off GAG? Have you ever been kicked off here before?

So often you'll see someone on here and then suddenly they're gone. Especially new people. Thery're here for like a day and then innactive. I've noticed a lot of under 18's get banned. What do you think is the main reason?

• Trolling
  • Inappropriate questions
  • Inappropriate answers
  • Repetitive questions
  • Fake user
  • I was banned but I came back (explain reason)
  • I don't know / Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Self-defecating humor, and inappropriate comments regarding Mongoloids.

What Girls Said 4

• I am guess all the above! <3

• I can't log on anymore, this is APRUS. I made an account while im waiting. ¡ _______ ¡

• @APRU5 So you forgot your password?

• No it wouldn't save my password. Into the syetem and be connected with my account.

• It's probably a combination of those things, depending on the user.

• I would think it would be from trolling. But if that were the case I'd probablyou have gotten banned myself

• All of the above. Gag will send you a warning message and if the user keeps trolling and posting antagonistic and offensive comments after they get warned, their account will get deleted.

Unless of course if you know a bunch of mods that will lick your ass before they report your comments

I know plenty of antagonistic trolls on here who are only on here because they have enough mods to lick their asses clean

What Guys Said 6

• Mostly fake user or more than one account also if you stalk a lot and constantly threat people on here or severely bully via inbox.

• I actually think they just deactivate because they get bored or something.

• I got banned once. Combination of trolling and some stuff, i forgot exactly.

• Did they give you much warning or just cut you off instantly?

• oh wait, it was actually 2 times I got banned. Yep, they give you warning and if you get another violation you're gone.

• Getting frozen and warned to stop cursing is a right of passage for active male users on this site

• Not agreeing with SJW is a sure way to get kicked off.

• I've been blocked some people don't like what I have to say