Would you rather hold your poop or pee in for a long time?

Let's say you are an hour away from home or you stay the place that no restroom or it can't use at that time or something... whatever scenario you want it to be, would you rather hold your poop or pee in the whole time?

• I'd rather hold poop...
  • I'd rather hold pee...

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easier to wait to poop

Most Helpful Guy

• Poop cos a pee I'd just stop and do it lol but poop would have to be held until I was home in the throne

What Girls Said 1

• I used to hold my pee all the time, especially in middle school. I used to hold it for 12 hours sometimes. That's really bad for you. On top of that, I didn't drink enough water. I guess it took a toll on my urinary tract and I end up with a bad infection. That being so, I'm still really good at holding my pee so I think I would rather hold my pee. However, holding your poop is all really easy, but I find that feeling more irritating.

What Guys Said 6

• Hold poop in and go pee is what I would rather do. However, there was this woman in Singapore that even went poop in public at the bus stop.

• I am not joking this woman moved to the edge of the seat at the bus stop, removed her undies, hang her ass off the edge of the seat, held her skirt and started to poo. You can see her poo falling onto the ground.

• Wow people are disgusting

• @Katy16 yes people are. This guy I think set up a camera to get evidence of this woman doing this and then went to the police and I think she got in trouble.

• Poop is way easier to hold than pee... unless it's diarrhea!

• I'd rather hold my piss, when nature calls, nature won't take no for an answer.

• When I'm driving, sometimes I piss in a soda bottle and throw it at the nearest BMW...

• If I understood the question correct I need to either pee or poo and not the other one.

I'd rather have the need to pee because... One of the infamous male skills is to say "No little buddy! No peeing for the next four hours!" and our body actually listens.

• Neither is healthy, but I would rather hold poop... its kinda easier.