Who are you really, according to Disney? THE DEFINITIVE PERSONALITY TEST?

You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida

You have a profound need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world you live in, and to learn the deeper truths. You tend to be orderly and dedicated to building your life on a solid foundation of order and service.
You value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not.

http://www.playbuzz.com/sebastianknight10/the-definitive-disney-personality-test

Quiz quiz quiz ppl!
meh

where are all the quiz loving folks? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4717-9131-6a41cc8d3ded.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48e5-8c5b-973a41d41d7d.jpg

You're sweet, tender and compassionate and strive to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
    You're idealistic, highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. You seek after spiritual truth and often find it. You tend to be visionary and often inspire others. If you fail to develop your potential, you may become a dreamer, or misuse your power.

What Guys Said 9

• Woah I am a queen

You are 40% Simba and 60% Elsa
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...45d2-926f-f1e902ad22d1.jpg
    You have have a deep inner desire to lead, organize, supervise, and to achieve status, power and wealth. You tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives you touch.
    You're capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success, though If you fail to develop your potential, you may become impractical and rigid.

• Got this:

"You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida

You value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not."

• you're like me :o

• Yeah, absolutely amazing. I really wanna do a test like that one day to discover very distant relatives everywhere in the world, at least I'd have an excuse to travel to Europe xD

• hahaha yeah do it!

• I doubt if boys are supposed to take this quiz. 😂

• You are 40% Jasmine and 60% Rapunzel
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48d8-8933-dc2284c0176b.jpg
    You have a strong inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. You also yearn to have beauty around you in your environment.
    You tend to be quiet, considerate, sympathetic to others and fair, though sometimes you can be quite explosive. You are often very intuitive. You like detail and order, and often find change worrisome. You may sometimes feel insecure or restless.

• I got this:
    You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida

• I got same results as you, who is pocahontas

• holy shit I thought that said 60% mierda aha

• 40% Pocahontas, 60% Merida

• Why are you all Disney Princesses?

What Girls Said 17

• You are 40% Jasmine and 60% Rapunzel

Aaaahh, this is awesome! <3

• haha thanks for taking the quiz <3

is it accurate?

• cool :)

GAG is slow today. I guess...

• This should have been my results lol

• I got You are 40% Simba and 60% Elsa

Yeah, it's true :P

• 40% cinderella, 60% Belle

"You're sweet, tender and compassionate and strive to serve humanity and to give to others by sharing money, knowledge and experience, or creative and artistic ability.
    You're idealistic, highly imaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. You seek after spiritual truth and often find it. You tend to be visionary and often inspire others. If you fail to develop your potential, you may become a dreamer, or misuse your power."

I took the Meyer-Briggs test and I'm an INFP which kind of sounds like this. So maybe there's some truth.

• You are 40% Cinderella and 60% Belle

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48e5-8c5b-973a41d41d7d.jpg

Ahaha this is true. Except for the fact that I don't consider myself a visionary lol

• You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...8fd5-68d5da1624d5-m.jpg You have a profound need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world you live in, and to learn the deeper truths. You tend to be orderly and dedicated to building your life on a solid foundation of order and service.

• 40% Cinderella and 60% Belle. Booooo
    I wanted Ariel and Jasmine!!

• You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida
    You

• You are 40% Simba and 60% Elsa
    cdn. playbuzz. com/cdn/b3db3c63-d0bd-4999-a52c-53c1b461f14e/69679d82-8195-45d2-926f-f1e902ad22d1. jpg

• You are 40% Pocahontas and 60% Merida

• You are 40% Ariel and 60% Mulan

You have a strong need to use your abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. You would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details to others, though you can prove to be quite resourceful when you need to be.

• 1|0
  • You are 40% Ariel and 60% Mulan
    You tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination.

• 1|0
    • lucky. U got Mulan!

My fav Disney Heroine

So... can I ask to see the description? :D

• Thank you so much

And you sound awesome

great description *thumbs up*

• 1|0
  • I got the same thing as you

• 40% cinderella and 60% belle ❤️❤️

• I got the same as you! I love Pocahontas, and Merida is cool... so I am okay with this. I do like truth and justice, and am disciplined.