Has your house ever been broken into?

Have you ever experienced a robbery? have you ever had anything stolen?

Most Helpful Girl

• My house was technically broken into by a little 5 year old girl. She stole all our Easter candy. But we were all home and outside so the door was unlocked.

Though there was a time when there was a string of robberies in the neighborhood and someone tried breaking into my sister's bedroom window while she was in her room. She freaked out and the guy ran away.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... One night woke up to an intruder in our bedroom. He pulled a gun (which was most likely just something stuck in his pocket, but I decided not to test that hypothesis) and grabbed a stereo and my wallet off my dresser.

Joke was on him because there wasn't any money in my wallet (I immediately canceled my cards) and the stereo didn't work. He was an idiot because he apparently walked past a laptop and cash sitting on the living room table.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. My apartment was broken into destroyed. Another time I woke up with a stranger standing in my living room at the same apartment 👎

• not yet, touch wood.

• Yerp. Money, jewels, gaming consoles and my pencil case with my portable MP3 player LOL (I really loved my pencil case ok, at the time of events) 5 years ago

What Guys Said 5

• someone tried to climb at the small window at the top of my big kitchen window, my dog was in the kitchen at the time so my dog barked like fuk and the person shit themselves and ran off >.<

• yes when i was about 16 our house was robbed. they took all my cash that ii had been saving from my summer job and most of my dads guns

• Yeah, someone broke in while I was at work one time and took my Xbox and my PC. Fucking idiot cut his arm on the glass he broke and left bloody prints everywhere. Cops had him within about a day - some filthy junkie by all accounts.

• no, no, yes, one i left my backpack in tha car and it been burgled.

• Yes, from my own family.