What is the one thing you constantly think about?

What is that one thing/thought (object, person, emotion, animal/pets) that you constantly keep thinking about?

It's always on your mind no matter what, and no matter how much you try to keep yourself busy and occupied, it just doesn't work. It's still lingering in your head space.

Most Helpful Guy

• I keep thinking about my crush all the time. I don't want to but I can't help it. It is like she invaded my mind and I can't set myself free. Sometimes I feel like I am gonna go crazy. This never happened to me before. I am not happy about it : (

• Sounds like you are in love

• I don't know if you can call it love but it is a huge crush. It turned out to be unrequited unfortunately. I guess time will mend my heart..
      Thank you for the MHO..

• Time will be your only virtue at this stage. Allow yourself to have all the time you need. You're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• How much I regret telling a guy friend I had romantic feelings for him. I risked telling him because I thought he felt the same way. I was so wrong. He didn't at all. He distanced himself from me and now we don't speak. I constantly think about how much I miss him and wished I never told him. No matter what I do he is always on my mind 😞😥

• Aww, maybe things are just currently awkward between the two of you. You only need to allow things to slip under the carpet and start new. Hopefully this time allowing your feelings for him to die down. I know those feelings will remain in you, but realistically, it just won't work, unfortunately sweetpea

• You're more then welcome lovely :)

• 😊❤💐

What Guys Said 21

• There are 3 things I can name:
    1) My guilty obsession: planes... when I hear one I look up :D
    A plane flying over at altitude would more likely catch my attention than you driving by on your bike at 100 mph :-(
    2) The 5 to 10 friends and family members I'm closest with, especially when something plays in their life.
    3) When a country is on TV, I often think about my GAG friends from that country... I'm starting to know people all over the world :D

• food
    filler

• About capoeira :)

• Usually it's my fantasies.

• Useless things - My head is just full of it.

• how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop... that bird is always a piece of shit and eats half of it!

• my girlfriend

• Her
    .
    ..

• Past relationships and being single again

• The future and much faster life seems to be going. Gotta keep up and not get overlapped :O

• music is all I think about

• my future.

.

• gainzz lol

• I think about my future and where I'll be ten years from now and it scares me because it's an uncertain one.

• working out, thinking how im gnna get stronger. and what im gonna do about it, I don't go a day without thinking about it, since I was 16, its been an obsession

• Work food and sex lol

• I am a badass running through the jungle being chased by the egyptian mafia with an M4 strapped to my back

• TB or not TB.

• How can I realize the potential of this moment?

• Sex, soccer, and ideas to make money..
    Lol..

• a person, and wondering what shethinks about me

What Girls Said 20

• Honestly? @jackkerouac77

He's always in the back of my mind, and I constantly wonder how he's doing and when certain songs come on they make me think of him.

And whenever I see green apple sour punch straws, I think of him. And whenever I read the book he gave me, I especially think of him.

I've been a shit friend with keeping up with emailing him though. And I promised him my address months ago and still haven't delivered for whatever reason.

Pretty sure I keep thinking of him because of lack of proper closure.

• Imaginary scenarios mostly. I'm such a dreamer.
    When I got the feels for someone, then of course a person as well.

• My handsome Italian Piu <3 I think about him a lot and he does 2, f*** the distance :(

• APPLES!
    Thats all I think about!

• Usually food.
    What food I wanna eat, what food I CAN eat and what food I WILL eat.

• I'm with @BertMacklinFBI. Food is what keeps me going.

• Whether or not to ask this shy guy out. I tried before and he froze. And when I get close to him nowadays he avoids me. But when i pass by he stares at me and smiles... I sent him a friend request on Facebook ans he accepted.

Eh. It's been weeks but I haven't let it go yet.

• his shy which makes sense, just talk to him as much as possible so he can develop confidence while talking to you. Maybe after that he will be more likely to give you a reply :)

• What in the fucking hell am I gonna do after college? No matter how I try not to think about it... it's always there.

• sex of course
    and search for some motivation

• My purpose and how I can fulfill it.

• My boyfriend and sex... Pretty much on my mind all the time.

• Food 🍕🍔🍟🍗🍛🍤🍝🍖🍜🍲🍢🍡🍳🍞🍩🍮🍦🍨🍧🎂🍰🍪🍫🍬🍭🍯🍎🍏🍊🍋🍒🍇🍉🍓🍑🍈🍌🍐🍍🍠🍆🍅🌽

• My celebrity crush.

• Music, sex, food, guys I'm attracted to

• 1) two persons
    2) music lyrics
    3) sex
    4) food

• What will i be doing four years from now?

• exams exams

• 1|0
  • people.. usually a specific person. I'm often lonely and bored, and practically friendless. I idealise a few people that I know and think about them constantly.

• The guy who has no idea I'm in love with him.

• Wow, how long has it been now?

• He knows I like him, I've told him that. He told me he likes me too, but thinks its best to end our "thing". So yes, I am scared to tell him I love him.

• Sounds like he just likes you on a platonic level. Nothing more, nothing less 😐