If you saw a homeless man approached you and asked if he could borrow your phone would you let him use it, make up an excuse or ignore him?

What would you do?
How would you react?
What would you think if this homeless man turns out to be a millionaire?

19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hmmm I probably would!

What Guys Said 8

• My phone cost ten bucks, use it, steal it, break it I don't care.

• i'd let him use my phone. i have let people use my phone in the past

• I'd let anyone use my phone.

• That has happened to me before lol I straight up told him my phone was a MP3 player. I don't mind giving change but I just don't trust them with my phone

• Nope, not using my phone but here's 2 dollars in quarters and find a pay phone.

• I will just say "No I don't trust anybody".

• Hell no I wouldn't let him use my phone. I was weary of some hot girl using my phone the other day, it was a red flag. No girl has approached me in years and the only time a girl approaches me is to use my phone, yeah okay.

• I'd consider it if he looked like someone I could outrun. I'd probably ask him why he wanted it. A call from your phone can be traced to you, he might want to do something illegal.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!