What is the most intense feeling you have experienced?

STATE ONE GOOD AND ONE BAD

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend once who lived in New York and I live in Northern Jersey. Public tranzit or by car it takes at least an hour and a half to see her. We got scared that the distance was too much do do anything other than set us up for a lot of pain so we cut the relationship off before we began to really get serious.

In NY they have these things called No ID events, anyone in the high school age group can go to a nightclub for a night and a band plays. Well a few weeks after she went to one and she and some friends went off with some guy who drove half wasted to a party at some house outside of Manhattan. The guy wouldn't help her get home and after a while they guy trying to make out with her was only getting more persistent. and that's when she called me telling me that she needed to get back to NY because she was scared.

I'll never forget leaving my friends house without explaining anything to them and driving as fast as I could to Westchester to go pick her up. Every time I pictured what I might see when I got there, I began to tear up. I could feel her depending on me.

I remember making a big scene when I got there I pulled the E-brake and did a 180 so that we could get out fast and I just left my car in the middle of the street in front of this house with all these people. I just walked in and started pushing people out of my way calling her name until I found her sitting on a couch with this guy who she didn't seem to want to be with. I threw him off, picked him hp and slammed him into a wall.

We ran to my car and sped away until we got to a spot that we could pull over. I turned the light on in my car and the dim light made her eyes glow. We stared into each others eyes for what must have been 20 minutes straight. It took about that long for her little lip to start to tremble. I couldn't hold it in anymore. That moment was the first time I told her I loved her. It was the first time I said it and really whole heatedly had no question in my mind. I remember putting my hand on her face kissed her lightly on the lips and we hugged. I remember almost breaking into tears.

Most Helpful Girl

• The love I have for my man. He's my best friend, love and soul mate. We have a very strong bond, unlike any either of us has ever experienced.

Last year when he was fighting for his life, in and out of the hospital for months with a horrible infection. There was 8 days when he was unconscious. Didn't know if I would ever talk to him again. Finally, I got the phone call I was waiting for. His voice for the first time in 8 days. But, that was just the beginning. The fight was long and hard. The times he almost died in five months. Watching him go through that was the hardest thing I have ever been through, even more so than the death of my parents. I love my parents and that was hard, but this was different. I felt as if I was losing a part of me. But, he thankfully made it through and is still on a very long road of recovery. He lost a lot of strength in his muscles and has a lot of mobility issues now, but he is alive and for that I am thankful.

What Guys Said 25

• Well that's easy. Either MDMA, molly, AKA ecstacy or Suboxone. Suboxone was like a 4-8 hour long 25X orgasm. The pure MDMA was like concentrated happiness. Like everything was perfect in the world. It would probably be heroin if I ever found any. But drug quality on the street is horrible. 90% of ecstasy tabs aren't MDMA at all. You have to get the powder. Script pills are good, because you know they're pure. Cocaine is common to get 5% pure, up to maybe 50% if you have a major hookup. Average is probably like 20% pure. So, dirty and cut. I've had 75-80% once from a kingpin I happened to run into and become friends with, for a year, anyway. That was pretty close to the ecstasy. Good, near fishscale cocaine should feel like ecstasy. Just intense happiness and euphoria, none of the typical jittery hyped up thing most people think of about cocaine. Heaven. Incidentally.

And the worst and most intense feeling I've ever experienced was atropa belladonna. My throat got tremendously dry, like I was stuck in a desert for 3 days. Beyond dry. The room was literally spinning; I couldn't walk at all. I stumbled around like I'd just chugged two fifths of liquor. But the worst thing was the fear. Like concentrated trepidation that transcended the concept of fear and became something entirely different. Next level fear. I just started screaming for hours. Don't remember much after that. Just ambulance lights and screaming.

• Good: SEX
    Bad: Loneliness

• I don't really have any amazingly good experiences other than I always really enjoy talking to the few friends I have.

Bad would be going through surgeries for blood clots which resulted in removing part of a neck muscle and removing the first rib on the left side. And how horrible it was recovering from that and all the issues I've had from it for years and I had to go through college that whole time. It's been almost 4 years and I still have some issues but they are finally manageable.

• Good one : all the time with my first ex
    Bad one : seeing people get shot and freaking grenades jeez

• gosh actually witnessing death :o

• It's horrible I was in a military camp with my father we were with the EU forces there were some rebels and they wanted to attack the camp or the base so they had to shoot them from the serveanace tower

• Good: Happiness
    Bad: Hopelessness

• Adrenaline rush during my first parachute jump back in service days. I thought it was good.

The worst intense feeling, a bad bad trip with lsd.. ughh.

• Being kissed by a girl I was in love with. That was just panic, arousal and love overload x10. Then there is anguish. The complete and utter dread of having no escape, not even in death.

• When I saw you 😍

• Love.
    Its good when she's next to you and holding you tight.
    Its bad when she decides to move back to her home country, and you end up all alone in your bed. Her side is empty, just to remind you that she's not coming back.

i.memeful.com/media/post/oMJmZPw_700wa_0.gif

• cute toddler that sounds horrible to experience love and then have it taken away

• You know what they say, every unpleasant experience teaches us something :)

• Negative was when a close family member had heart trouble and I needed to call the emergency number.
    Positive was when I learnt to know a girl for the first time in my life... unfortunately after a few weeks of intense chatting on a dating site, she had to admit there was someone else she had already met :-(

• disappointing

• Yeah, in the end both experiences were painful. I don't even blame her, the way she told me was with a sense of guilt and even as a friend I'd love to get back in touch. Which hasn't happened, unfortunately :-(

• Good one - birth of my sweet younger brother! :)
    Bad one - death of my beloved dad. :(

• Love, sex, patriotism for good. For bad, probably hate, killing another human being, and having others trying to kill me. I realize they are bad, but the intensity makes it feel... Strangely incredible. Adrenaline... Does crazy stuff.

• you killed someone :O

• It is a necessary part of my job at times. It was probably stupid of me to have answered this question though.

• Most intense good feeling: Fucking a girl after taking my roommate's signature 'drug cocktail' (0.5G MDMA and 0.5G amphetamine in a tequila shot, line of coke and a monster bong rip to finish)
    Most intense bad feeling: The day the girl I truly and wholeheartedly loved told me she wanted to end things when we moved for college.

• Good one - the birth of my daughter
    Bad one - pain from being stabbed by a dock spike. (accidentally fell on one when I was younger slipping off the dock)

• Nailed me right in the rib... a few cm's lower and if I had not put my hands down, it would have gone right through the heart! We went back and cut the head of the nail off and put it on the train tracks and now I have it as a keepsake.

• Good: we were standing next to each other in Denny's looking at the toys in the claw machine. Her hand was right there.

Bad: I was ready to just go into traffic to kill myself. Glad I didn't.

• Good when I discovered lifting back in 9th grade

Bad when I pump chumped in 1 minutes and banged first time lol I thought it was over rated but then again I never went over 5-6 Tbh baha

• love and hate

• Bad: Ketamine
    Good: Weed

There. 😂

• Ketamine is an anaesthetic lol and weed is well weed lol

• It was laced in my weed lmao. I was paralyzed, and I thought I waa gonna die. 😂

• Good one - my two adorable nieces being born.

Bad one - being in the ICU for 17 days.

• I was beaten my a group of people. That was pretty intense.

• Love (good), and Heartbreak (bad)

• EATING PRETZELS

• Last week wen I busted a HUGE LOADS omg.. n wen I went on a rollercoaster.. sheeshh never again

• Positive Most intense feeling.
    Falling in love with someone special.

Negative.
    Peeling myself away from someone because -
    I don't know...
    Sigh...
    I just feel empty afterwards.
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...one-37597794-300-199.jpg

• Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

What Girls Said 10

• Being so attracted to a man that it felt unfair and being so destroyed by someone who was supposed to love me that I nearly had a mental breakdown.

• I knew a girl who went through a neurological coma because her parents refused to accept her boyfriend

• I agree with @rawrzz on the good, MDMA and coke are like nothing else in this world.

A for worst... I think dread is the worst feeling i've ever experienced. Like extreme dread

• A reaction to a huge life change. I was scared and excited. And doubted myself, but I did it! But at the time I felt like I was having a panic attack inside, but on the outside so calm. Very odd feeling.

• Intense bad childbirth
    Intense good childbirth

• Good would probably be my first orgasm during sex
    Bad would be when i diagnosed with anorexia when I was 16

• Good- Sleeping in my boyfriends bed with his arms wrapped around me tight☺️💕
    Bad- Seeing my older brother suffer from depression and mental illness

• My failure and limitation and one good one I started liking someone...

• Love.
    Good and bad one.

• Good: Being "in love" and lust
    Bad: Panic attacks that last hours

• Good: multiple orgasms

Bad:having a gun pointed to my face by some crackhead. I was scared beyond comprehension. Didn't know that kind of fear existed. My vision became blurry and my body went numb. I just prayed.