Gagers, do you ever wish you haven't even met someone?

I know we probably meet people for a reason I'm just saying.

0|0
16|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes sadly there are a few friends from school i wish. Id never met

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yessss, but at the same time I'm not all sad about it coz she gave me a lesson how to be careful with people and not always trust every single word they say.. So yeah 😅

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Part of me wishes I hadn't met my last girlfriend but on the flip side it kinda made me the person I am today.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I have never met "someone" as such, so I don't have anything to worry about.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't regret meeting anyone. There has been bad experiences with many people, in real life as well as online. But I have always been glad to have met them, no matter however hurt i was, coz they gave me lesson for life and i know that i have gained wisdom by knowing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It's more like, "I'm totally cool with never running into you ever again." But that's rare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly yeah
    Good and bad people alike

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm nope everyone teaches us something. Weather it be about ourselves or how to treat others

1|0
    0|0
  • yes all the time

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time. I wish that when I get my heart broken or something

1|0
    0|0
  • All comes down to if they were worth the pain or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have many times wish I never met a lot of people.

1|0
    0|0
  • wish i never met u
    jk love u bb

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, i just met a girl a few months ago and i really like her but she's nothing but trouble.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah plently of times... Why they got come and break my heart?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, quite a few times.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate that I met two dudes: #1 my ex and #2 my longtime crush who deep down im still not over

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes if they make my life more complicated than I feel like it should be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go back and forth on wishing I'd never met him.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've said that/thought that a couple times when I was really emotional but I don't mean it. You take bad experiences with people and turn them into a lesson, even if that lesson is just learning to cope with wanting to punch someone in the throat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yessssss.
    I wish i didn't give him attention? Because now he can't get over me and i am so annoyed by it.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a person that comes to mind, but as bad as that turned out, it would've been much worse without him.

So no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quite a few people actually.

1|0
    0|0
  • All the time

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course!

1|0
    0|0
  • no, because all the people I met turned me into the person who I am today, and I am proud

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I regret meeting a few people.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is only one person that I've ever felt this strongly about. And, it's just that I wish the man I was seeing had never met her. Not myself, personally.

1|0
    0|0