Where is your first crush now and have they aged well?

Mine was a cheerleader and all around PERFECT girl. (I'm sure she wasn't but I was in 10th grade so).

Anyway... I looked her up about a year ago... and here she is now:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12043041_10207086863197291_1584702579066580156_n.jpg?oh=61df0cf3ddccb67f61a8761170d86dc5&oe=57095E14

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xlf1/v/t1.0-9/10550835_10203804506260419_6604432688597520070_n.jpg?oh=f895d578c6f67d700386186d4c2b3aef&oe=57113983

She teaches yoga and, from all appearances, is still perfect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently my first crush (a boy from 1st grade lol) is now a bisexual cable guy for Xfinity. The duck face is strong with him...

What Girls Said 9

• my crush from 10th grade is now a surgeon. He's married, has a kid. I think he's gain some weight... but not overweight.

• My first real crush did, though he's still the same as he was. He's still a goofy guy who's in love with his camero.

• Yeah he looks okay! I guess. Haven't seen him in years!

• My first crush is studying in a prestigious college in London. That's all I know about him. I weirdly dreamed about him yesterday!

• He's still a sweet guy. Last I heard from him he was expecting a baby. I haven't seen him since but last time he was still very attractive and nice. I definitely missed my chance because he really liked me back too :/

• He's living about 45 minutes or so away and working. He's still a nice guy.

• lucky you she's gorgeous

• I agree she is... but I'm not sure how I'm lucky. She married someone else a LONG time ago.

• oh EVERYONE liked her. She was the captain of the cheerleaders and all-around golden girl. I'm sure I was but one of a long line of guys who had a crush on her.

• haha my first crush is now a teenage boy so probably immature and annoying

• Most of my crushes are chubby and bald now. The "men age like wine" thing is waaaay exaggerated! 🙄

• Oh god, shouldn't have stalked his instagram. He's fat and getting bald.

What Guys Said 7

• I don't remember my earliest crushes so well but my first real girlfriend (I was together with her for 1 year when we were both 16) has changed quite a bit. Back when we met, she used to look super cute and quite hot too. However, about 2 years after she broke up with me she found a new boyfriend and they're still together now (for about 10 years now). When she got together with her new boyfriend, she suddenly gained a lot of weight. Probably because he is quite overweight. After that, she kept gaining more weight over the years. My mom sometimes makes some jokes about her and compares her to a cake-dough that you put in the oven so it rises a lot.
    She's also not such a fun person anymore. She used to be more easy-going and adventurous. Nowadays, she has settled down very much despite still being in her 20s. Her boyfriend and her sometimes act like a couple that has been together for the past 60 years. They even give each other these sorta silly grandpa-grandma smooches (not for laughs, that's the way they kiss). Oh, and their favorite hobby is collection stamps. No joke.
    On the plus side, she has always been a very sweet and good-hearted girl and she's still like that. I don't see her often anymore but it's nice to meet once in two years or something like that.

• Don't wanna post pictures, but my first crush was in 2nd grade. And I last saw the girl in 3rd grade. But I'm a college freshman now, so kinda weird right?

But I found her on Facebook, and she's as cute as I thought she would be, and I could've still recognized her if I saw her in real life without seeing her FB first.

• I dated my first crush in middleschool actually. She was really pretty. I remember her hair was really nice. She left me for some other guy I never heard of and I didn't really see her again until Highschool. By then she was a pot head, she looked terrible. Like she didn't care anymore. Really let herself go and I was depressed for her.

• Wow. That's an epic butt. You have good taste.

• My first crush would be when I was in kindergarten. I have no idea where she is right now, but I hope she's doing well.

• She's living in Oregon, and she got fat.

• I have no idea where she is, and she had aged well