Who can you call to get people to work on a badly damaged road?

there's a street near where i live that is badly damaged and has lots of nasty pot holes. It needs repairs, but who can i call to get work done on it if there is anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Call your city/town government, they'll put you in touch with the right people. If they're anything like our government, dont count on anything getting done though.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you can call construction number... or emergency number... I doubt they will listen

• I'd call your state's highway department or administration. Report the road where the damage is, and then all you can do is wait to see if anything is done.

• I think its 311 but you should prob google it. Try your dot website they should have was to report damaged roads and such.

• Depends on if it's a city or county or state road. Each has their own highway department. You can mainly patch potholes when it's warmer and dry though. But there are temp fixes too, but they can add up cost wise.

What Guys Said 1

• County Ordinance most likely. If you have a neighborhood office then try that