What don't you like about yourself and why?

0|0
12|18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm too shy

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I don't like my anal sphincter, though it's tricky to remove.

0|1
    1|0
  • My love for chocolate

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that I'm a bad listener. I don't like it how I take things too literally, makes me feel dumb. I don't like how I act completely different when I'm by myself, and when in public I have to just be like everyone else... normal... I don't have the confidence to just be myself. I don't like that I don't think I'll have a good future ahead of me. I don't like how my face looks, I think my chin looks dislodged, but everything else is fine. I don't like how i procrastinate on everything I do. I don't like how I can't fit in with society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'm too smart for myself :<

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing... i'm perfect!

0|0
    1|0
  • I like my personality

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically everything, mostly because I'm an idealist.

0|0
    0|0
  • dicks too big

1|0
    0|0
  • I might be too nice!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • My stupidity, my lack of sense, my lack of strength, my goddamn allergies, and my insecurity.

Do I really need to say why?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like how im sort of feminine and are interested in things that were meant for girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Too skinny, no muscle, micropenis, shitty family life, my hips are not very manly looking

0|0
    0|0
  • My insecurities. They get the best of me.. :\

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that im too awesome for this world :P

0|0
    0|0
  • that I trust people too easily, I hate it be cuz I get ripped off when I do trust people

0|0
    0|0
  • My face it ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • My chronic pain, my inability to be pain free. Headaches every single day goddamn. Very frustrated at my own body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I'm pretty stubborn, which can cause issues when I should really go to the doctor or things like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like that I overthink things too often. It leads me into procrastinating and other bad habits. I need to learn to let it go more easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything... I hate myself... I'm just a fragment of everyone's memories... Nothing else... And stop asking this question to trigger depression...

0|0
    0|0
  • That I'm with @joeman1252

0|0
    0|0
    • WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT

• @Joeman1252 baby i read the question wrong I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry I love that I'm with u baby

• Oh that was scary

• I am happy with who I am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I am prettier hotter whiter, magical

0|0
    0|0
  • my procrastinating

0|0
    0|0
  • My hips they are so curvy no matter how much excersing and dieting I do I can't get rid of them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like my sensitiveness. It makes me look weak and people take advantage of it.
    Plus, it always lead me to bad experiences.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had bigger curves tbh lol Mainly because people assume that because Im skinny I dont eat or tell me Im too thin when I literally can't change that at all I've tried. I build muscle super easy but its just my body type. That and my smile. I have little fang teeth next to my front ones and people used to call me vampire for it haha now Im told it`s cute though

1|0
    0|0
  • My personality because it is awesome lol :P

0|0
    0|0