You only have access to one website the rest of your life, what do you choose and why?

Hope you're having a good new year so far. 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to deactivate here and take my time, comments, and other "talents" to Youtube
    Goodbye online shopping, you messed up a few of my orders anyways :P
    Bye Facebook, i'll miss your memes
    I know the answer Google!
    :'( I'll have to start paying for my musi- um uhhh chillout NSA...

And thanks this year has been cool so far. Best wishes to you too :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just pick a web proxy site. That way I can still access the whole entire rest of the webz, through the proxy, and all of the addresses still start with the same xxxxxxx. net or xxxxxx. com or 192.168.1.11 or whatever the hell.

I win. I win the internets, y'all.

• Lol this made me giggle

• You don't necessarily need DD-WRT, you just need a router with a firmware that has DDNS support and register an account for a DDNS service. Of course, DD-WRT is a firmware that has DDNS support.

But you get an upvote from me for being knowledgeable and providing a smart answer on this one. :p

What Guys Said 44

• Why G@G of course. There is often good information on here. Lots of sharing of useful stuff. But also lots of BS. Kind of like having both PBS and Fox News.

Conversations that can warm your heart because of the caring. But also huge fights and nastiness. It can be like watching Jerry Springer.

Pictures fro people's countries that are so interesting. But some that are boring.

People showing us what they look like on here so we can finally see a face to go with the personality. And in other cases it can be like opening up Hustler Magazine.

So here I find the PBS sites, the news sites, the social sites, the hook up sites, and even a bit of the porn sites. G@G has it all!!! lol.

• Youtube. So I can listen to enough different tunes that I never get tired of them.

Wikipedia is a close second. I'm a Wikipedia junkie and probably read (parts of) at least 10 articles a day, sometimes many more than that. I've probably read five or so today and it's still early.

• Google and it's affiliated sites.

• I am a curious cat - Wikipedia - At least 20 random question go through my head every day and I have to research the answer, I hate not knowing anything once it enters my head.

• I'd pick Stack Overflow! That way I'd still be able to work pretty well :D

To be honest, it's difficult without github and google though.

• Probably Amazon. I order stuff from them pretty much every week, plus they've got music and movies! 💚

• Oh my weakness! I totally forgot about amazon!

• I ordered something with two hour shipping on Christmas Eve, and it gave me the biggest case of warm and fuzzies. LOL

P. S. Happy New Year! :)

• Two hour shipping? That's amazing!

• I would want online poker to be made legal again and then give me access to Pokerstars. com

• Probably Reddit. It's very informative and entertaining.

• Wanna stay informed eh?

• Informed and have a laugh. Plus, there's tons of stuff that's been there for a long time, and there's still stuff posted every day.

• Youtube of course :P

• Tough question. It's between Wikipedia and Wikihow. Do I want to KNOW everything, or how to DO everything? I think Wikipedia.

• YouTube so it's not the same mindless bullshit all the time.

Best thing about YouTube? New mindless bullshit

• I can beat around on wikipedia all day, but the practical how-to stuff on youtube is probably more useful...

• the pirate bay duh

• It will need to be my e-mail provider... but if I could have a second one it would be GAG :D

• Facebook, I would be in contact whit many people and at the same time share and receive music or files whit them. Socialization is very important x P

• Realistically I'd choose this website only for the amazon gift card though.

• And for me right froggie?

• Yeah of course ^_^ I also like youtube but here also cause its like at least you can communicate with real people on here where as with youtube comments you can as well, but it takes them much longer to respond plus there are more trolls on there.

• That G@G site, cause I've heard they have a BelleGirl21.

• Google. Gets me every where :)

• Github. com

• Definitely YouTube...

• Me too... I think

• I think I watch it already more than regular TV... I might waste more time on GAG but enjoyment I get out of YT is bigger I think.

• You tube for me anytime. Learnt lots of things from there.

• archive. org

.

• Is that a history site lol?

• well the history of the internet. if you type in yahoo you can go back 1998 and poke around the site as if it were that time.

or you could go to your old MySpace page etc.

• Youtube most probably.

• After seeing your profile, GaG ;)

• Wikipedia or YouTube I guess.
    Read about everything or watch everything.
    Hard to choose.

• runescape, becuz rs is life

• Have to go with udemy. Tons of stuff to learn.

• Porn hub easy

• 0|0
  • hmmm... it would have to be YouTube ! The free entertainment mecca of the internet!

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 21