What do you think about this copyright warning?

It's the most legal sounding copyright warning I've ever seen. Cold, neutral, gets the point across, leaves no loopholes. I'm still breaking it tho.

“By payment of the required fees, you have been granted the nonexclusive, nontransferable right to access and read the text of this e-book on screen. No part of this text may be reproduced, transmitted, downloaded, decompiled, reverse-engineered, or stored in or introduced into any information storage and retrieval system, in any form or by any means, whether electronic or mechanical, now known or hereinafter invented, without the express written permission of HarperCollins e-books.”

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have to say it is not quite legal.

Simple reason, when you "read text" on your computer screen, it is been downloaded to your computer so you can actually see it. It is stored on your computer in a cache file.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0