What's one thing of the opposite gender you wish was completely acceptable/normal for your gender?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to talk freely about sex like men do without being seen as nympho or something like that.

• Then talk with men about sex. We'd love that. And tell your friends to do the same!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Not being expected to shave off most of my body hair.

• No periods.

• Making up for any flaws in my looks through career, charisma, personality.

Other ideas:
    My worth not being determined by my age
    Body hair being acceptable
    A much less complicated reproductive cycle
    Physical strength
    No makeup being the norm and perfectly attractive

• no bra or shaving or swearing with out looking bad

• Not wearing or doing anything impractical for their appearance. (I don't mean guys don't care about their appearance, they're just not pressured to do things that are impractical or bad for them--i. e. guys may diet to stay fit, but not to get unhealthily skinny, and they're not pressured to wear impractical shoes like heels, or spend an hour throwing on makeup and shaving most of their body, etc).

• Hmmmm, walking around without shirts on would be nice from time to time. xD

• Not shaving and still being considered sexy. I've started noticing a trend with men shaving or desiring less hair recently. I hope that in generations from now all men are shaving and that's the norm, it would be unsexy if they didn't. See how men like it 😝

• In order:
    1. Being able to keep my body hair and still be socially acceptable
    2. Topless at the beach (I hate tan lines)
    3. Able to talk about sex without being judged so harshly
    All in all though, I'm pretty happy being a girl, no complaints here.
    (I know you said one but I go above and beyond :P)

• Walking around shirtless. Hey we sweat too

• Masturbating

• Umm, girls do masturbate though. You mean, the way we (guys) masturbate?

• Isn't that the girls' choice though that they don't discuss it?

• No because there's a reason they don't at this point

• Not wearing a shirt or sweating a ton

• That more than looks are valuable to others

That its normal to need some time/space to yourself, even with a partner or family.

That physical attraction, desire & orgasms are considered vital to the sexual experience.

That you may not always want to talk or to be a jar for someone's problems or pillar for their ego.

• Their sex drive.

What Guys Said 15

• Short guys getting some love

• @Melirain I think "unusually tall girls" are restricting their own dating pool.

• @Mesonfielde Some certainly are, but even girls who are fine with dating a guy who's their height or shorter have a hard time finding guys who won't feel insecure dating a girl who's taller than them. I'm not even unusually tall (5'8"). I dated a guy who's 5'5", and I was fine with the height difference, but it made him super insecure, he'd always comment on his height and try not to be seen standing side by side with me. I had another guy (he was taller than me, 5'9") ask me to never wear heels around him because of my height--and we hadn't even started dating yet!

I can only imagine how hard dating may be for girls who are taller than me.

• Being able to spend time with kids without automatically being labelled as a pedophile or potential pedophile.

• Hugging other guy friends
    Shopping, doesn't apply for me and my friends in general but still
    And I have been thinking about this... make up. Like girls use it to cover up 'flaws', I think guys could use it too

Or girls not being afraid of making the first move if they already know what they want. It's like they're waiting for the guy, wasting time :p

• I dont think there's such a thing. I am happy with my gender and the way things are.
    i.memeful.com/media/post/Xw7NjdB_700wa_0.gif

• Women get to wear much more radiant colors, I think their clothing can look pretty stylish while a lot of male clothing is pretty bland.

• Peeing while sitting down.

Also loving to shop and talk.

• You can still pee while sitting down you know... :D

• @Mesonfielde I'm in America we don't have bidets just shitty toilet paper, (pun intended).

• @Mesonfielde True. Practically, every man has been peeing while sitting down throughout their entire lives. People who stigmatize it have been officially invalidated.

• Speaking in a female overly caring but superficial tone. It's easier to sound like you care about things when you say it like a girl. As men we have a bit of a taciturn way of expressing emotions in our speech.

• having the opposite gender make the first move...

sure it's acceptable, but still not that common

• The idea of gender is sexist by itself, and I don't really give a shit about what I am supposed to do because of my supposed gender. Hell, I'm gender fluid. When filling in a form or something I always choose the "other" option. But as far as stereotypical "girl things" go, wear pink. I don't really like pink, but I also don't like yellow and I've worn yellow before. Since when do colours have a gender identity? It's ridiculous to assign a colour to a group of people just because of what gender they are.

• Free the tities! 😆😂

• I wish I could piss blood for a week without having to see a doctor. :D

• Being able to take pride in my physical appearance and dressing nice, babysitting and being good with children, sitting in the passenger seat all the time so I don't have to drive.

• I wouldn't say pride, but simply to enjoy the benefits of being female and others admiring your appearance.

• I wish Sloots gonna sloot was accepted more:

i1321.photobucket.com/.../...tled7_zps33eb9965.jpg

• have lots of options...
    i wish i could pick girls to fuck like woman do with men...

• Having double standards be completely ok.