Do any of you Asian guys out there find white girls attractive?

• Yes
    83% (15)84% (26)84% (41)Vote
  • No
    17% (3)16% (5)16% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Having been to Japan, China & Korea I can say that they definitely do 😅

0|0
    0|0
    • Curse those in Japan, China, and Korea then! :P They're like the siblings/friends who go and tell your crushes that you have feelings for them, before you're ready to do it yourself. How embarrassing. ^_^

• Show All
    • Aw with company like you, this level isn't so bad at all, then. :D

• @nfigure Awww 😄

What Guys Said 14

• Some are attractive, but most western Asians or Asians grown in Western Society are open to dating women of different ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Er... I'm white, so I just sorta picked a random one. You shoulda put an option for "I'm not Asian." Or "results". So, I accidentally hit no. I should have hit yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the yes. I've always dated and been in relationships with white girls. I have never been attracted to Asians for whatever reason

0|0
    0|0
  • If anime is anything to go by, yes. But then in anime every white person's an Aryan and has no accent.

0|0
    0|0
  • We do X3 but attractive girls will always be attractive their no questions about why

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah most of us do, but it depends, one dipped in paint would not work.

0|0
    0|0
    • dipped in paint?

• Dipped in paint - extensive use of make up...
      If you are naturally white, even if you are white like snow, consider 10/10 Asian guys will like you but you need to be in shape and know how to ignite spark and turn then into fire for relationship.

• Yes I do, it doesn't matter which color you are to me but I have a weakness for brunettes, they win my heart over vs any other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I love white girls specially the buxom ones damn that is hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like brunettes and red heads, not a fan of blondes or that orange tan look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... yes I do :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • If in Asians you include Indians too then I would say absolutely yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • White women treat white men like crap

So I'm not gonna go there. Gonna stick with my own kind

0|1
    0|0
  • You kidding. I love me some white babes <3. Dem blondes tho :* :*

1|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sure lots of them do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow, 95% of respondents say yes. o. o
    Some guys of any race will like some girls of any race, that's just human nature, attractive people will look attractive no matter their ethnicity. But even knowing that, I still didn't expect such a high percentage, honestly. xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't many of the pickers were Asian. There was no option for non Asian so I picked yes.

• Yeah most of them do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians seem to worship whites. I'm sure many do.

0|1
    1|2
  • I would say vast majority of Asians find whites attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • @i_am_repulsive does but he's not fully Asian but still

0|0
    0|0
  • white girls just need to stop ruining their skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the first time in my life, I have seen this question asked the other way around with a white girl asking instead

I never thought I would see the day

Asians usually date Asian or white people

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian people idolize white people so of course there are Asian guys who find white girls attractive

1|0
    0|0
    • correction: Asians idolize attractive people who have a nice image in hollywood and people who closely resemble those individuals.