Do any of you Asian guys out there find white girls attractive?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Having been to Japan, China & Korea I can say that they definitely do 😅

• Curse those in Japan, China, and Korea then! :P They're like the siblings/friends who go and tell your crushes that you have feelings for them, before you're ready to do it yourself. How embarrassing. ^_^

• Aw with company like you, this level isn't so bad at all, then. :D

• @nfigure Awww 😄

What Guys Said 14

• Some are attractive, but most western Asians or Asians grown in Western Society are open to dating women of different ethnicity.

• Er... I'm white, so I just sorta picked a random one. You shoulda put an option for "I'm not Asian." Or "results". So, I accidentally hit no. I should have hit yes.

• Hell to the yes. I've always dated and been in relationships with white girls. I have never been attracted to Asians for whatever reason

• If anime is anything to go by, yes. But then in anime every white person's an Aryan and has no accent.

• We do X3 but attractive girls will always be attractive their no questions about why

• Yeah most of us do, but it depends, one dipped in paint would not work.

• dipped in paint?

• Dipped in paint - extensive use of make up...
      If you are naturally white, even if you are white like snow, consider 10/10 Asian guys will like you but you need to be in shape and know how to ignite spark and turn then into fire for relationship.

• Yes I do, it doesn't matter which color you are to me but I have a weakness for brunettes, they win my heart over vs any other.

• Yeah of course.

• Yeah I love white girls specially the buxom ones damn that is hot

• I only like brunettes and red heads, not a fan of blondes or that orange tan look.

• Yes... yes I do :D.

• If in Asians you include Indians too then I would say absolutely yesss

• White women treat white men like crap

So I'm not gonna go there. Gonna stick with my own kind

• You kidding. I love me some white babes <3. Dem blondes tho :* :*

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sure lots of them do.

• Wow, 95% of respondents say yes. o. o
    Some guys of any race will like some girls of any race, that's just human nature, attractive people will look attractive no matter their ethnicity. But even knowing that, I still didn't expect such a high percentage, honestly. xD

• I don't many of the pickers were Asian. There was no option for non Asian so I picked yes.

• Yeah most of them do!

• Asians seem to worship whites. I'm sure many do.

• I would say vast majority of Asians find whites attractive.

• @i_am_repulsive does but he's not fully Asian but still

• white girls just need to stop ruining their skin.

• For the first time in my life, I have seen this question asked the other way around with a white girl asking instead

I never thought I would see the day

Asians usually date Asian or white people

• Asian people idolize white people so of course there are Asian guys who find white girls attractive

• correction: Asians idolize attractive people who have a nice image in hollywood and people who closely resemble those individuals.