Is someone not having a Facebook a red flag?

• Yes - Red Flag
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• nope, infact there is a trend of people leaving Facebook. I think people are realising that life is quite complicated as it is and so either are not on social media or limit the amount of social media they are exposed to. I think this is more the older generation like myself who were like the first Facebookers if that makes sense. When i first joined it was quite new and exciting but now i find it a pain in the Butt. Extra hassle in life i don't need and want to keep my life more private now... it was fun at one point but like some things the fun goes. People will always join but we are also seeing people leaving in huge numbers too or not joining at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is! It means that they have something to hide. Usually depression is linked to it.

Social media is now used to market yourself. When employers want to research you they go to your digital hefia. My office won't interview anyone if we can't find them via social media. if we can't learn something about them via social media, it means they're not influential and can't handle certain jobs.

I was also listening To my favorite podcast and the owner owns several vitamin shops and he said he rather hire someone who had social media and posts quotes or something they have a passion for because they actually give a shit about stuff and they don't get paid to care then hire someone who posts pictures of their corn flakes.

Lesson from an entrepreneur

What Guys Said 13

• This is EXACTLY what Zuckerberg wants you to think!
    www.vitamin-ha.com/.../...k-Zuckerberg-Funny-1.jpg

• I do GAG... don't have time for Facebook too, a person has to have a life, and mine is not going to be wasted social networking day and night!

I don't need for my friends and family to know every little thing I am doing... spend to much time socializing and miss things!

• No, I don't think so. Why should that be a red flag?

• No. I got rid of my FB account. I found it pointless. I mean when I can talk to total strangers like yourself here and you respond to me, BUT people on FB that actually knew me in the past dont ever, it kind of makes you think FB is pointless.

• NOO!! No red flag!! Go for them. Lack of social media shouldn't be a factor and if it is it shouldn't be a negative thing

• Wait what the fuck. Hell naw. Just as Anonymous said it's really freaking annoying when you're trying to have a conversation especially with your SO and she's on her facebook constantly messaging and shit.

• good question. I think for guys it is more than for girls.

• No, it's a plus.

• **** NO...

• Lack of social media is a plus for me.

• I don't know what a Red Flag in Facebook is never had one or seen one

• Obviously if they don't have it is because they are slutty/promiscuous and dont want people to know too much of their business.

• NO fucking GREEN FLAG i hate people constantly clicking on their stupid cellphones *we are robots, want to go back to 90s probably best time, it's over :(

What Girls Said 7

• How is that a red flag? xD Who even uses it these days lol?

• Not really... I pefer it!

• I have FB but haven't used it in a few years. I have no twitter, no IG, no snapchat, nothing. I have a Tumblr no one really knows about that contains no personal information, and that's it.

If its a red flag for someone idc, but its a bonus for me.

• Why would it be a red flag?

• It's not a red flag.

• No, why the hell would it be a red flag?

• Why in the world would it be a red flag?