Could he had liked me or was he just being friendly?

Ok so I was kind of dressy that day and when I walked in the classroom, my guy friend was looking and smiling at me and he was like "uh oh Ashely looking fresh today, got them heels on too, ok then" then I started laughing and said thank you and he said "no problem 😊" and then I smiled and looked away. Then I kind of saw him from the corner of my eye still staring at me so I looked and he was smiling at me. So, could he had liked me or just being friendly? @Applefan1 @RicanEyes @Iron_Man @Paris13 can you answer this one as well 😊😊

• He was just being friendly.
  • He could have liked you.
  • It could be both.
  • Meh, I don't care (See Results)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I can tell you he liked what you were wearing for sure and he was flirting with you a little. He could also like you to.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably was in shock and starting noticing you in a different way that day. So maybe he is starting to like you.

What Guys Said 2

• Its a little to soon to tell for sure at this time but you will find out soon enough once you go back to school

• from my POV it may have being less of "she looks pretty i want to marry her" and more like "looking good enough to eat"

What Girls Said 2

• No wet behind the ears in years here, dear, @Ashely_Princess. It sounds like he was looking at what he felt was Hot and that was You, by not a long Shot.
    Time to put the test to a Real Test with your Sunday Best. Start a friendly convo and let him Continue to See Not only the Real you but Get to Know the Real You as well in Convo and Kindness... There is always tomorrow.
    Good luck and hope your birthday was special, sweetie. xxoo

• Thank you for the upvote, @Ashely_Princess and time will tell. xx

• Maybe he likes you, but he is probably too shy to tell you :)