Have you ever been cursed out by a homeless person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i have, there was this homeless guy on my way to work where i will give him everyday a dollar, everyday for a month non stop. One day i didn't have spare change so i told him that i didn't have any.

The next thing he screaming me of what i would die

Never in my life i would give again money to homeless

What Girls Said 3

• Oh yeah quite a few times ^_^

• Yes, when I refused to give him money.

• Not exactly cursed out but I didn't have any money and my check wasn't going to be in for another week. I was at the dollar store getting things with the money my boyfriend lent me from his debit card. Anyways as I was coming out this guy sitting by the wall asked for some money. I told him that I was sorry but I didn't have change on me currently and he said: "Fuck you, you just got something from the store you" it was already a crappy day and I didn't feel like arguing so I walked away. It made me feel bad but I was broke.

What Guys Said 3

• my good friend is homeless...

he rents my garage to drop his stuff before he heads to work.

• I've gotten dirty looks, but never that.

• I have not been cursed out by a homeless person (that sounds like the start of a Dr. Seuss parody.)