Can a woman who's 24 and a guy who's 19 ever work? Would people judge me?

This guy moved to the apartment in front of me and i think i like him. I've invited him for dinner and he was so amazing, like there's no way i can describe it. He's sexy and i never thought he is 19 if he didn't tell me. He always help me in everything i need and he's an mature guy. He keeps telling me that i'm great every morning and evening and kind of flirt with me. I just don't know what's wrong me but i'm so attracted to him and i can't even hide that anymore. Any advice?

• Yes it can work but people will judge you two
  • I can't work between you two and people won't judge
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• You like him and he likes you, just flirt with him at dinner and see how it goes...
    There are lot of lazy and free time people their job is to waste time in judging others and commenting cause they are incapable of doing anything, don't care what they say! Take you boy, it's Christmas spiritdand Valentines is about to come...

• You're 19 years old. Would you date someone my age? :(

• Ok thanks. It means a lot to me

• Are you kidding woman? It's a dream come true for most guys that age to date older girls.

What Guys Said 10

• People aren't going to judge you.

• It will work. If you let it grow. Right now you and him on different stage of life. Let say 5 year from now. How it going be like you and him. You afraid making regret but what about him have regret missing out on great girl like you or you regret letting go a good guy because issue of age. There are many other issue for relationship not to wprk but using small age difference seem kind stupid.

• Actually I'm afraid of losing him because he's awesome

• When I was 19, my girlfriend was 24. People judged her, especially her friends. She lost most friends. A few times people thought she was my mom when we got older, she was 29, I was 24 when we split up. I look young for my age and she looked older.

• However, we loved each other and had a lot of great times together... and amazing sex too! My god could she fuck and taught me a lot. I say go for it and whoever judges you tell them to fuck themselves! Better than what you're doing now and just madturbating over him.

• Good story bro. I enjoyed it.

• stop caring what people would judge... he's legal it's fine

• I doubt people will judge you, there's no reason to.

• if you both love each other who cares what others think

• he's young he won't understand where you are in life, but if its just sex go for it

• It's lust. It's infatuation. It's friendship. Wake up.

• it'll work, people won't judge you

• Well, you certainly do seem like you really like him, so it may be worth trying it out.

• Thank you. This means a lot to me

What Girls Said 9

• It can work but people will give you a hard time. A lot of people still can't wrap their heads around women dating younger guys yet it's OK for older men to date younger girls.

• Women let me tell you, that boys (meaning his brain/ feeling and self discovery) age much slower then we women. He's too young to be stuck in a relationship its not going to work. All that boy is thinking is what is under your panties that's all. Get a grown man that will love you sincerely and honestly your worth more than the situation that is presenting itself to you.

• You both are Mature enough to be Out on your own so why would you even give it a thought as to what other people may or may not think? They don't put bread on your table, and besides, this small age factor doesn't mean a hill of beans anyways.
    Now that you have the upper hand with this man of having him live next to you, carry on and see where you Both may Go and Flow.
    Good luck and Happy New Year, dear. xx

• I've dated guys a few years younger than me and nobody cared. As long as you guys click there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Age is just a number.

• Thats a baby.. A 19 year old?

• I think it can work and I don't think people would judge you

• yep, but if you look young no one will even remotely care.

• My mom was 23 and my dad was 40 when they had me... Each of them made like $50k salary but my dad's retired now. I think it might be more normal than you'd think. Can't imagine having kids yet at all. It's kind of incredible that people are so successful so early in life to be able to financially support that. But I do know that not everyone having kids is successful, especially the ones making like 20 kids.

• Ermmmmm, it CAN work, but seems very impractical. He's a teenager. You two SHOULD be in two separate stages of life right now, though that depends on both of your maturity levels.

• Well it seems like he's a mature more than me and i can see it through the way he talk and think

• Then go for it

• Thank you. I will