When you are labelled a 'White Knight' because you are open with your adoration towards women should you view it as a compliment or insult?

Most Helpful Guy

• I take it as a compliment it's what I am a good guy a gentleman it's what I was raised to be *shrugs* the type of person who should be around but isn't anymore.

What Girls Said 2

• stop humble bragging ;-)

• I am so tired of these so-called "alpha" males giving other men a hard time for acting like gentleman. Perhaps I am just old-fashioned, but I adore "white knight" type of men!

• I view it as more about their insecurities, rather than any percieved flaw in me

• Yes, I agree. Any man who feels the need to act macho like that has definite insecurities.

• Yes, shows they are keyboard warriors with little substance. In a respect they are what they accuse others of being, in regards to fake

What Guys Said 2

• A white knight is someone who will take the woman's side NO MATTER WHAT. As far as a white knight is concerned, a woman can do no wrong because he wants her to appreciate him that badly. If you are capable of judging women as individuals rather than angels, then you are not a white knight, you are just a sensible person. If you would only view women as perfect angels that you must protect from the big bad men (of which you are one yourself), then you are the scum of the earth, I'm afraid.

• White knight is the biggest insult ever!