What would people infer if I tried to make this username on a site?

I want to make a username on another site I use, basically it's just "ilovecheerleaders". Cliche, I know, but, the username would fit the site I'm using, however, since I'm a guy, would the people on the site think I like male (gay) cheerleaders? Since guys cheer too. I'm not gay, nor am I homophobe, as I'm all about gay rights and all but, I don't want them to think that

Most Helpful Girl

• They'll think you're a horn dog who likes cheerleaders. I wouldn't recommend it since it will be difficult for people to take you seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol dude you sound totally gay only because your mind went there like it's hiding something none of us suspected was even a thing

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't assume anything from that username other than you liking cheerleaders and logically that won't mean you are referring to male ones for sure.

• Ya it's queer

What Guys Said 0