What did you have for breakfast?/What did you wish you have for breakfast?

What did you eat this morning?
Are you contented with what you had? If you had any opportunity to eat whatever you wanted this morning, what would it have been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I had coffee and coffee. :-). Not fully content with what I had, but I usually don't get the chance to have breakfast before work. What I wish I had: eggs, sausage, an English muffin and orange juice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had some toasts and a glass of milk. I didn't like it because I'm always eating the same food.
    I wish I could have a bowl of cereals, an yogurt and an apple for breakfast.

What Guys Said 6

• I had a selection of fruit for breakfast - I like that anything heavier and I am sleepy an hour later

• I had eggs as always. I LOVE eggs. In fact, I'm am eggessentialist.

• I haven't eaten. Been sitting in bed on laptop for 40 mins after I woke up. So laaazzzy this break.

• English breakfast, please

• I always drink a glass of milk with honey for breakfast. It's fast and easy.

• I had a whole bunch of nada with a side order of zilch but would have preferred pork fried rice and scrambled eggs.

What Girls Said 3

• Too much food.

• I sexted for breakfast. It took up my whole flippin morning.

I wish I had cereal instead. I'm taking a nap instead of eating though.

• I was supposed to work to day so it was a big breakfast. Porridge, eggs, ham, pan fries & toast. Oh yes some coffee & a glass of water.