Are you politically correct?

Updates:
"capeesh? you are associating Italian American to intimidation tactics? You better watch your micro aggressions bro! "

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmfao Cartmen got his ass kicked and really thought he was going somewhere with that 😂

And honestly know I'm a female and I could careless. The only time I ever care is saying dude vs. dudet and I don't even think that that's a real word. Lol

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• I don't see the need for being intentionally rude and using hurtful terms, like calling Asian people chinks or something equally awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes... xoxo zzzz

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. People get easily offended these days, even if my intention wasn't to offend in the first place. Like get off my non-dick, yo.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I stopped watching South-Park some time ago but I think I'm gonna have to start again now. LOL.
    *I hate political correctness.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm against that crap, it does more bad that good. So fuck that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't give a single shit about political aggressions. Just gonna use all kinds of black humour and party hard.

49.media.tumblr.com/.../...whH3Tj1sm6zsoo1_500.gif

0|0
    0|0
    • I meant to write political correctness. I think I wrote aggressions because I read your update with micro-aggressions while writing. Damn you, brain.

• no, i´m not. i won´t boggle my mind all the time only so some whimps won´t be offended... because guess what: no matter what you do, somebody is gonna be offended anyway. also it´s my humor to be politically incorrect and if you don´t understand it, you can´t be my friend anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm one of the few Republicans on campus. I'm also Mexican American which throws people off. However, I tend to be extremely logical and do not fall for empty rhetoric even when liberals start insulting and baiting me, so I think that also throws a lot of people off.

0|0
    0|1
  • No. I'm not PC (pussilly correct).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U

0|1
    0|0
  • I do my best to be correct all the time, 'politically correct' included.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no, and fuck the fuckers who fucking fink so!!

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm never correct period...

0|0
    0|0
  • yes completely, everyones feelings are important or some gay shit like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, fug that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly, but not always.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know is romo the best qb in league?

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell it how it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm being sarcastic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure as hell am!

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I'm not PC bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure. Is Aryan Supremacy considered PC? J/k

0|0
    0|0
  • On GaG? Well, when I'm not I usually score a block every 10 comments or so.
    Outside of GaG and when you're being more of a public person (e. g. Facebook etc) I find most people are sick and tired of the whole political correctness and - myself included.

Thing is just, PC culture basically forces people to adapt the commonly accepted or glorified opinions as their own or be socially exiled. It's pure and evil oppression that I can't like Popcorn more than Chips.

0|0
    0|0