If you could live in any state in the US, what would it be?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hawaii for sure!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I *can* live in any state. I've lived in 10 states and I chose Ohio and don't have any regrets. My second choice might be Arizona. I've lived there before and really like it. Other possibilities are Texas, Colorado, Florida, California, Oklahoma, and Utah.

What Girls Said 6

• I think I'd be happiest in Florida. For business purposes maybe Texas or Georgia.

• I'm not American, so I only know the big states. I don't have much knowledge about smaller ones. But I think I like the East Coast (New York, Pennsylvania) way more than the West Coast, the South, or the center.

• I actually like the state I'm in, so I'll stick with it.

• I haven't been to Alaska yet, but I'll say there. I've lived and been to most of them, except maybe 10 states. I enjoy cold weather, which Alaska has, and it seems beautiful and serene up there.

• California

• Alaska
    Montana
    Colorado

What Guys Said 10

• I would like to move to Hawaii, or south Florida someday. Mostly for the weather.

• Montana. Plenty of room for myself and close enough to civilization that can go back when I need to.

• Per the view, I would choose California, but for business sense, and affordability. I would probably choose Texas or Florida. Due to the high amount of established companies, and no state income tax.

• New York. Near the city. There is always something to do, a way to get around, etc.

• California or Texas.

• Not from us and I haven't been to every state in the union but if I had to pic it have to be the golden state california

• Seattle. It rains a lot there, and I love rain. But too bad, I have a weak tolerance against cold temperatures.

• Arizona is my favorite place

• I would say California but considering the lack of rain, the forest fires and the high unemployment rates there I would have to reconsider.

• New York State