Batman Vs Superman movie?

Now I am a total Marvel and DC nerd. I love both, though I am always stressing over Marvel lol. Anyway, I am sitting here watching this very retarded trailer... mind you i will still be rushing to see this movie... and I see Ben Affleck... SERIOUSLY. REALLY? I mean... giving him the benefit of the doubt... there is a 50/50 chance he is going to fuck this up. Then i see Aqua Man and I'm like, wtf is he going to do... throw some fish (yes im aware that comment is ignorant) anyway... what are your thoughts on this movie...

What Guys Said 3

• I'm not a die hard fanboy but I find it silly when Superman all of a sudden punches, kicks and moves like a normal human instead of using his super speed all the time.

Superman would kill Batman in like 0.2 seconds. Retarded behavior in movies in general annoys me.

• And yeah... Ben Affleck. No thanks.

• Honestly! except... batman took down superman in the comics with Kryptonite... and he knew how to destroy the entire justice league... considering he created it

• Well, even if Batman was covered in Kryptonite, Superman could just fly into Batman like 50 times the speed of sound like a torpedo and instantly kill him and then fly away. Or just use his laser eyes and kill him 2 miles away.
      I'm noticing my nerd comes alive now so I will stop now, haha

• I hope he kills super man

• Ben Affleck as Batman = I won't like batman anymore tbh 💔

What Girls Said 0