What is the poorest and wealthiest you've been in your life? and how did you live?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• The poorest I have ever been was when I had just finished highschool. As for wealthiest I would have to say right at this point in time.

• what are some of the differences in how you lived, spent money?

• yea, but more 40 year olds with houses are still paying mortgages, they don't own them already.

• Like I said I beat the housing boom. It worth 3-4 times what I originally paid 18 years back.

What Guys Said 8

• Poorest: $0
    Wealthiest: $1000 in expendable income which allowed me to buy some items I needed to replace around the home.

• When I was younger we were very poor now we're very wealthy

• Poorest: Me and my family were living in a crappy apartment that was filled with cockroaches. We had beds, but then they would be invested with bed bugs so we slept on air mattresses. We didn't even have heat or hot water for the majority of living there. I don't think we had a working stove either.
    Then when I was 13 my mom finally got a good job and we got to move to a nicer apartment.
    Wealthiest: When we first moved into the new apartment. Now they raised the rent and I think my mom is getting paid slightly less.

• well, you're 18, can't you work and put some money towards the rent now too?

• I could, but I'm trying to catch up with school work. I don't think I'll be able to show up to a job if I can't even show up for school

• As yet well off.
    My family's always had money thankfully but there was a time where I was a jungle dweller. No money just a bow and arrow!
    http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/87811/9.jpg
    www.hdwallpapers.in/.../...iger_in_jungle-wide.jpg

• Once didn't have electricity for a whole month. I have 2 cars right now, so, lol.

• I went a few days without electricity after a storm and could barely handle it. a month and I'd have a nervous breakdown. lol

have you seen 'revolution'?

• by the way, its crab apple. lol

• I... KNOW hahahahahaha! XD

• Never really been 'poor', at the moment I live on a combination of a part-time job at Subway and my parents. Totals about $3k a month usually. I live in halls, generally have enough money to do whatever I wanna do, but not live extravagantly.

• I'm in a weird place, I have never lived poorer since I lost my house but I have never saved up so much money before

• Very poor for sure.

What Girls Said 2

• Poorest? I don't know. I dont have a job right now, but I got $8 in my pocket ;-) lol

Richest? Not much but I earned about $14k from community colleg however thats been spent on a car, bills, college, etc. I should have saved it up for my future home haha

• you had a job at the college?

• oh, I didn't know they give students any of the money directly.

• You get what left over from scholarship and grants in the form of a refund check. But I didn't get $14k all at once. Thats 4 semesters worth

• I use to live in a one story house it was fun and nothing big!