Best place to hide a body?

Anyone? I don't know where to hide his body?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The moon 💁🏻

What Girls Said 4

• In the backyard!

• Just put some weights like a heavy chain around it and throw him in the river 💁🏻

• OR use an acid solution so it just basically dissolves but make sure you put his body in the bath tub for that because it's really nasty 😛

• In my yard I own five and a half lots or in my cellar or in my old pool area

• Feed it to the sharks

What Guys Said 6

• In a forrest. Find a nice place. Dig it up, put the body head first in there. Joghurt up the bodies anus so it rots faster. Make it look like a dog-grave.

• In my neighbor's basement. Then call the police and say there's a funny smell coming from my neighbors house.

• Take him to the incinerator.

• A volcano, a swamp, out in the wild where carnivores live.

I think if I were the type to murder someone, I would go the ancient Egyptian method and remove the organs, salt them and the body. Then expose them to high heat and low frequency sound waves to possibly shatter the remains into a powder.

Don't know if it would work, but it's curious. Maybe soaking the bone in vinegar would dissolve it like it does the calcium in an egg shell.

• Not funny.