Are short girls less approachable than girls who are average or taller in height?

Just curious because I never get approached by guys... and I am like insanely small (5'1). But I have noticed that girls that are around 5'3-5'6 get approached a lot. Let me know!

Most Helpful Guy

• My wife is 2 inches shorter than you.
    She didn't have problems. And she's a teacher, has a number of 6ft pupils who fear her :D

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5'1 and have been approached by 2 guys in the first month of college. (I'm a freshman that came from a sheltered homeschooling life). There are 3 main factors that go into whether a guy approaches you or not. Guys, correct me if I am wrong.
    1. Some guys just aren't into shorter girls. Guys just may have a different preference. Just like how YOU may prefer a specific type of guy over the next.
    2. It depends on where you go. If you go to a bar, you'd most likely be approached more often. However if you are shy and don't go places, you're not as likely to be approached. As I had said, I was a sheltered homeschooled that didn't go any place where a guy would come up to me. I was always either with my family or with friends.
    3. The main factor is how you carry yourself. The most attractive girl could not be as approached if they don't carry themselves with confidence and have good communication skills. A guy wants to see a girl who is confident and inviting (eye contact, smile, etc).
    I carry myself with confidence and give eye contact and smile a lot. (That's one of the reasons why a guy approached me; cause I smiled and made eye contact with him).
    Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 23

• I think it just seems that way to us whatever we are never get approached but in reality we are all approached , not approached in equal measure till the Karma Tinder gives us a match then we look back and wonder why did I think that?

• You're 5'1? Your photo made me think you were like 5'7 or 5'8. No short girls get approached. Maybe it's the facial expressions you have when you're out. Approaching is intimidating so if a girl doesn't look like she's brimming with positivity a guys probably not going to approach.

• I don't care about the height of girls. I'm 6'5" myself and while it might be a bit weird at first it doesn't matter anymore after some time.
    on the other side I would be concerned that a short girl might think differently... so yeah I guess a bit?
    but I'm super shy with this anyway... not that it would make difference :P

• Holy tallness!

• I thought so but you know... I get surprised easily. 😜Over and over again. I'd be like up to your chest 😂

• @BelleGirl21 eh that's the case for most girls, don't worry :P

• Nah I don't care much about height. Sometimes I think it would be easier being with a tall woman because I'm tall but overall I don't really care.

• I love short girls, so I'm drawn to them. I don't and never did go around approaching girls and hitting on them, though.

• No, you're just unlucky as me, lol. I have never noticed a girls height. You couldn't even quiz me ad the girls height I have been attracted to. I mean some were obviously tall (almost my height), but the shorter ones were all the same height to me.

• No way, if I were putting myself out there and you acknowledged me and seemed friendly I'd approach

• I love fun sized girls.

• more approachable probably

• I am 5'6" If I found someone your height, I'd gobble you up

• Not at all!

• I love taller chicks so yea

• I like approaching shorter girls 'cause I'm short myself. Feels more comfortable.

• I don't think so

• i really like small girls they look cute af

• We're all the same height lying down

• I like a short girl, 5ft..1-2.. and im 5ft. 7

• I love short girls.

• No. Being short for a girl is a plus, it's petite, guys like petite girls. Now being short as a guy is another whole story (not a good one)

• No, they aren't. If anything I know more guys who have a thing for short girls.

• If the girl is pretty enough I don't care what height she is

• You get approached by men all the time, just not by the guys YOU want

• I see no reason to not approach anyone for their height.

What Girls Said 8

• Nah... I think it depends on the guy!

• Yes because we're so short they can't see us lol jk

• Haha I'm 5'10" and I've always had the same problem.
    I guess it just depends on the individual and maybe also on the vibe you give off?

• I always scurr da shawtys.

• Yes because we can bite their ankles 😕

• Aww sweetie. If it helps I'm 6'0 and I rarely get approached.

• I'm 5"10 and guys usually like girls 5"5 or shorter like average or short, I don't know why thoe.

• I'm your height, never seen this.