If today is the last day of your life what would you do?

lets pretend you are about to die because of an poison what would you do at the last day you are abel to live?
If today is the last day of your life what would you do ?

Keep your answer short just the most important things ;)

Thank you in advance

Most Helpful Girl

• There aren't enough hours left in the day for me to do what I want. So I'd just go to bed.

• Why what would you like to do lets say there is a way to give you a bit more time what would you like to do?

• I'd ride my horse and then drive 7 hours to my boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd spend the day with my girlfriend because at least then I would die happy.

What Girls Said 5

• Take a shower and order pizza like a lot order some burger and fries and ice cream fuge cake mmm!!! Some soda! Watch a movie! haha wirh friends and have a big sleepover! haha

• Probably just watch Star Trek, eat lots of fattening food and then hang out at the beach with my dog and my brother 👍

• Likely hide away from everyone then in my last hour regret it entirely. I mean, let's be real here.

• Party until i die.

• I'd call my loved ones and make arrangements for when I left I guess. I'd definitely write a letter and kinda just look for closure from my friends and family. Than I'd spend the day getting extremely intoxicated and probably have end of the world sex. Yep.

What Guys Said 3