Why do guys have no problem bragging on/complimenting or talking to average or plain girls?

While the actual really pretty ones they won't comment on her appearance. This goes for how girls treat other girls too.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are more intimidated by the attractive woman. Personally though, I find it intimidating regardless how attractive the woman is. e. g. She can be ugly and still call you a perve, creep, etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh! If I ever get out of this house I am sure to compliement myself like crazy! I'll say things like LOOK AT MY PERFECT HAIR! My make-up is Spot on! I am wearing NEW CLOTHES! hahah! ITS FUN TO BE GOOD TO YOURSELF!

What Guys Said 2

• They probably assume the pretty girls are too good for them and if they complimented their beauty they would be called creeps and dismissed.

• I'm not saying that is what the women are actually thinking, but that is probably how the guys expect them to react.

• I'm starting to think women have no idea what men think is pretty. Pretty women always hear it. I don't know what you're talking about

What Girls Said 1

• They figure the pretty ones don't need to be told