Why do guys have no problem bragging on/complimenting or talking to average or plain girls?

While the actual really pretty ones they won't comment on her appearance. This goes for how girls treat other girls too.

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• They are more intimidated by the attractive woman. Personally though, I find it intimidating regardless how attractive the woman is. e. g. She can be ugly and still call you a perve, creep, etc.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh! If I ever get out of this house I am sure to compliement myself like crazy! I'll say things like LOOK AT MY PERFECT HAIR! My make-up is Spot on! I am wearing NEW CLOTHES! hahah! ITS FUN TO BE GOOD TO YOURSELF!

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 2

• They probably assume the pretty girls are too good for them and if they complimented their beauty they would be called creeps and dismissed.

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm not saying that is what the women are actually thinking, but that is probably how the guys expect them to react.

• I'm starting to think women have no idea what men think is pretty. Pretty women always hear it. I don't know what you're talking about

1|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• They figure the pretty ones don't need to be told

1|0
    2|0