Who else HATES doing the dishes?

0|0
13|17

Most Helpful Girl

• I absolutely despise it. I actually have a huge fear of dirty sinks. I actually used to stay up at night and think about it. It haunted me. Intrusive thoughts all night long. They just gross me out. So no, dishes are a no.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually don't mind it so much. I do wish we had a dish washer so I could put the small stuff (cutlery mostly) in there but I'm fine with the big stuff such as plates or cutting boards or pans. Doing the dishes is one of the house chores I like best (I don't consider cooking a chore, since it's one of my hobbies). There are other things I find far worse, for example cleaning the bathroom or mopping the floor (wet). I leave these and a few annoying chores to my girlfriend and instead do the dishes, the laundry, the vacuuming and the cooking.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Everyone in America!

0|0
    0|0
  • Lucky me I'm not told to do chores. I just stack them up when I'm home alone and wash it when my mother comes home from work xD

0|0
    0|1
  • I hate them, even putting them in the dishwasher but I hate unloading it more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it, too. My least favorite part of the day. My boyfriend gets a bj every time he does them for me, haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • I despise dishes lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it so much!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but if I don't do them nobody else will

0|0
    0|0
  • Never have too😜

0|0
    0|0
  • The question is who doesn't? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't stand it. Need a dishwasher

0|0
    0|0
  • I do but I love to cook.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha me. I just hate wet stinky sponges and getting soaked from dish water.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I hate doing the dishes too. I only do em so I can drink the dishwater when I'm done!

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate it. One of the worst chores there is. My mom and a friend like doing it, it makes no sense xD

0|0
    0|0
  • i just dont use dishes if i can help it. i use a lot of paper towels and plates

0|0
    0|0
  • I just did the dishes. I don't mind.
    If my lady cooked for me then I'd do the dishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean no one "loves" doing dishes. I don't particularly mind it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I despise washing the dishes alone. X-P If I'm washing them with someone, however, then I don't mind. Turn down the lights a bit and put on some romantic music, and it's actually kinda enjoyable. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man at one point I paid my little sis to them for me

0|0
    0|0
  • If you hate doing the dishes that much, I can't imagine how much of a struggle you'll have in the real world.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I'm totally screwed because I hate doing dishes. lol

• Buy a dishwasher?

0|0
    0|0
  • urgh yeah fucking hate it -_-

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate it I actually enjoy it quite a lot. Pretty peaceful for meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate it actually I like it hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • I buy paper plates and plastic cutlery because I hate it so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me. Where are Robots? We need Robots please :)

0|0
    0|0
  • the world does lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Not too much unless you come over and do mine for me.

0|0
    0|0