Is there any advantage in wearing glasses? Is it really possible to look good with them?

I wear glasses and I absolutely hate it!!! I see nothing good on it.
Glasses make me look dumb, ugly and stupid. Everytime I'm about to go out, and I think I look good, I put my glasses on and I feel ugly again.
I thought about wearing contact lenses, but I'm too lazy for that.
Plus, when I'm wearing them, I feel like I'm playing a character, I don't feel that I'm being myself. It's so weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...15178a73d2.jpg

And you should refrani from wearing contact lenses except for specific occasions. They can put quite a strain on your eyes and dry them out. Glasses don't do that and there are surely fashionable glasses which make you look more mature, strong in personality and professional.

• I didn't know that contact lenses could dry eyes out. I doubt that I can't find glasses that look good on me, specially because my nose doesn't help me...

But thank you for the advice.

• I am pretty sure there are glasses for you as well which suit you.

• Well, then I should keep looking for them. Because they're hard to find.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Glasses? meaning specs or sunglasses?

If you are saying sunglasses, then I think sunglasses can make you look cool also.

• I think I look good with glasses and I think women can look good with them too.

• I thought it made some people look smarter 😊 But I don't wear them so I don't know

• I Like girls with glasses :-)

Maybe you should but another one. Where i bought mine they give good advice about which one is best for your face.

• They also gave me advice, but I still think that I look hideous with glasses. And my nose doesn't help. And I can't buy another pair now.

• I think it is all between our ears

• I don't think so.

• Some girls look good with them and soem guys have a fetish for them.

• Glasses on chicks are hot, if you keep them on for fucking ;)

• Complaining about glasses but too lazy to wear contacts, huh uh

• ?

What's your point?

• Well it seems like you really hate your glasses but at the same time not willing to put effort in for contact lens. so nothing will change, whic is what is meant by looking for a magical solution

there's no advantages unless you need them and they do look good on certain people. .

• Well, then I guess I'm doomed, since I'm not looking for a magical solution.

• My glasses make my look 20 iq points smarter and better looking maby you just need different ones

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah sometimes I feel glasses suit people than not.

• Well you can see, but I agree I need to wear my glasses and I don't cause I feel nerds in a bad way with them on

• O wear glasses o have contacts but never wear them personally I think you just may not like the style of glasses you have

• How bad is your eye sight?

• I have myopia. I wear glasses since I was 3 or 4 years old.

• Those would look cool. Though for me they wouldn't since the shape of my face couldn't pull it off. :(

• Yes, it depends on your face. Everybody says they suit me, but I still don't like them. I can't wait until I can change them.

• Glasses are good for your eyesight, they're not for a fashion statement or anything. You'll just have to find a style you like that suits you.

• I know they are good for my eyesight, I just hate to wear them.

• Mine looked terrible on me too but I couldn't figure out any styles that worked for me

• I've been wearing them since I was 3 or 4 years old. I always felt ugly with them on.
      Me too, I can't never find glasses that look good on me