Really Weird Situation... Really Need Input?

I met this guy on tinder (I know it's dumb I hate the app myself but long story short I ended up using it one night). He was really cool and we hit it off talking about videogames and general stuff about ourselves. We have been snapchatting everyday since, however earlier today in the middle of a conversation we were having, I couldn't send him anything. So I checked if he was still on my friends list and he wasn't. I wen't back on Tinder and the match wasn't there anymore. So at this point I thought he just didn't want to talk to me anymore and I was confused and upset. My friends convinced me to see if he had an Instagram and message him to ask what the explanation was. I messaged him around 9 and I just went back to check to see if he replied and now all of his picutures are gone. So now my friend reminded me to check facebook and see if that was still there, which it wasn't. At first I thought he just didn't like me anymore, but after seeing that I'm baffled as to what happened. What do you all think happened? Could his phone have crashed and deleted stuff like that? Or his social media hacked? Or something else? I'm just really confused...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He may have met someone and to be loyal to her blocked everyone else.