What's the worst gift you've ever received?

One of my best friends gave this shit to me as a joke. 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahaha but you gotta admit it's a funny gift!
    My best friend once gave me a salt cellar as birthday gift - but one that already belonged to me!
    I organized a big party for my birthday (I think it was my 20th or 21st birthday) and he was one of the people who was invited. However, being a lazy and stingy old fellow, he forgot to buy me a gift. So when he was at the party and we were all eating dinner and I was unwrapping my gifts, he felt so bad about not having brought anything along that he quietly snuck into the kitchen, took my salt cellar, wrapped it in a bunch of old newspapers that he had brought along in his backpack and gave it to me. I wasn't mad though. I thought it was quite hilarious ;-).

• You're right, I died when I opened that little box! :D
      Your friend is lazy as fuck. But, it's the thought that counts, right? XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a flat tire and I called my baby daddy and we were together at the time to come change it, well he came and changed it. A few days later he gave me a present and when I opened it, it was a how to book on how to change a flat tire. Worst gift ever.

• Hahaaha, well at least it's useful 😂😂

• Well, that's also kinda superficial of you to think that way though. Why be so stuck in these stupid old gender bullshit roles? What makes repairing a flat tire a man-job? I've never changed a flat tire and I have no idea how to do it. Does that make me a girl just because I'm care for other things? I think you've been socialized too much into this gender crap...

• Relax it was kinda a joke...

What Guys Said 5

• I wear a nice watch. Pretty much everyone who knows me at all knows it's a real brand and that I wear it everyday.

Someone got me a watch from tjmax that had a real punky metal theme. It was pretty much a toy.

I'm not saying it was bad for the price I'm saying that it was the most thoughtless gift ever. His son was the punky one and thats so far from my thing it's not even funny. And come to think of it, they guy was a salesman so isn't his whole occupation dependent on his skill to tell something like this was a terrible idea.

• I won't lie.. That's pretty rad 😂😂😂

I'm gonna do that to some mates 😂😂😏👌

• Hahaha, you should stick a note saying, "Break glass in case of a MIRACLE" instead of an emergency. 😂😂

• Old spice body wash stunk to high heaven

• Naaahhh. That ain't the worst.
    The worst would be
    ..."in case of miracle" :p

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• But you are right. He means no good to you!! I mean, if you broke that glass, it would probably cut what's inside aswell :O :D :P

• True that 😂😂😂

• So you gonna try it out? lol

What Girls Said 6

• A large underwear (I am a small btw) rolled out of a pocket and given to me as a gift.
    I threw it in the trash !

• I just searched for a "BEST gift you've ever received" thread, and got no results. Y'all make me the sads.

• I don't think I've had anything that bad, but I've gotten things over the years that I'll never use or wear. I appreciate the thought, though.

• Boots that weren't my size from my sister. They're her boots now lol.

• An ugly shirt that wasn't even my size. Don't buy someone clothes, shoes, jewelry they didn't ask for. There's a reason that rule exists.

• haha! That picture!